If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, October 28, 2022

[SS-1145] Living Portrait


[LIVING PORTRAIT]

Fortle awoke in the middle of his sleep. He heard hushing sounds around him.

It was really cold inside of the room. He was staying in his great grandfather's house because of a fanily reunion.

He opened the lamp and screamed when he saw the man inside the painting portrait was moving and trying to get out of the frame.


The muscular, nearly naked man shushed him, "oh no! Don't panic! I didn't know that someone was here!"

Fortle rubbed his eyes to check if he was dreaming. He was not. "Oh my god. I'm getting too obsessed with Harry Potter the paintings around me are coming to life."

"Are you this house owner's relative?" the man asked.

Fortle nodded, "yeah. I'm his great-grandson."

"Did you know that he was a shaman?" the man asked.

"I heard rumors."

"Well he is. I tried to burglarize this house fifty years ago, and he turned me into a painting," the man replied.

"Oh. You look young."

"Well, the painting made me ageless for some reason. And then every full moon, I would go out of the painting and satiate myself or else I will be gone forever," the man explained.

"Satiate meaning?"

The man blushed, "I have to take a man's cum in my mouth or ass. When your great grand father was alove, he would give it to me and I pleasured him. After he died, I just get it from a stranger. Whoever is nearby. You wanna satiate me? I'm good in pleasuring."

Fortle gasped when the man removed his briefs and showed his ass. 


"Damn. Yeah. I'd tap that."

Fortle stood up and started fucking the man's asshole. The man knew how to gyrate to keep his dick interested inside.

Soon, Fortle was flooding his semen inside the bowels of the man.

The man smiled, "you fuck like your grandfather, and your father. Thanks."

Then he wore his briefs again and maintained his frozen position before he turned into a portrait again.



--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 more chapters of the new story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment