If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, October 31, 2022

[SS-1146] Squatter Deadline


[SQUATTER DEADLINE]

The city engineer once again visited the abandoned construction site.

He found the last man who was staying the place.

The muscular man was in the middle of collecting rubbage to earn extra money.

The man saw him and dropped his things, "you again?"


The engineer pointed to himself, "yes, me again. Look. In a week we're gonna get this place eventually. The land buyer will arrest anyone who squats here and a building will be erected here. I suggest you go to the housing we offered you so we can already start cleaning up."

"I'm gonna be rummaging what's left of this place for this last week," the squatter replied.

The engineer sighed, "you know what, you look too clean to be poor. You got a nice body. A handsome face. Do you really belong here?"

"Go away and just let me be," then the squater went back to his rummaging and then left.

The city engineer went back to the city hall to report that the squatter wanted to remain until the deadline. After reporting, before he got back to his office, he noticed a sign board with faces of missing people.

He noticed that one of the faces was the squatter man. Under the picture, the information said that he was the son of a business tycoon.

Driven by curiosity why a rich son would choose to squat, he went to the place in the evening. To his surprise, there were two other men who were there, naked.

The squatter was there, on top of the tractor being fucked by a man in the ass, and another in the mouth.

Then after his hole and mouth was filled with cum, the two men left him.

The engineer went to him, "what are you doing?! Aren't you supposed to be living in a mansion."

The squatter shook his head, "no I want to be here. I want to be a dirty boy. I want to be used by men. Ohhh... Use me mister engineer."

The asshole that was creamed with semen was to delectable to resist.

The engineer had no choice but whip out his cock and fuck this man. And maybe do the same everynight until the deadline comes.



--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 more chapters of the new story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 




No comments:

Post a Comment