If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, October 14, 2022

[SS-1139] Cream Demonstration


 [CREAM DEMONSTRATION]


A gay couple was walking around the fair near the beach. They were looking at the different products being sold in the different indie stalls.

At a corner where there were not many stalls, they saw a handsome, shirtless man with muscular body and smooth skin.


"He's cute, let's see what he's selling," said the older of the couple.

"Hello! Can I interest you with some of my organic derma products?" the man said.

"Sure. Is that the reason why you're getting soft and clear skin?" asked the younger member of the couple.

"Yes!" the man responded. Then he went behind the demo table which was shaped like a bath tub.


He started applying the products to his skin while explaining the science behind the cream.

"Cool, but we've seen so many skin creams in the other stalls, I just really want to see a larger differentiating factor, you know?" said the older partner.

The younger one got another bottle and read it, "sexy special lubricant?"

"Ohhh I use that lubricant a lot," the seller said, "it's good if you want to lube your cock or your ass."

"Can we see a demo?" the older brazenly asked.

The seller grinned, "sure. Come here."

Then he led the two to a covered tent. The seller dropped his pants. "You want to be the ones to try it on me?"

"Damn, you are a passionate promoter," the younger said.

The couple placed a liberal amount of cream on their hands. The younger used it to jack of the seller's cock. The older used it to probe his anus.

After a few minutes, the seller groaned, "this cream is so goood... I'm gonna cum easily!"

"Just do it!" the younger urged while jacking him faster.

The seller writhed and started spewing cum. Then he smiled, "so, do you want to get my creams?"

The older took his clothes off, "try on me first."

"Me too!" the younger said following suit.

Soon, the seller was fingering their asses at the same time.

The older moaned, "ohh this is good! I'll buy a whole fucking box!"



--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 more chapters of the new story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment