If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, October 17, 2022

[SS-1140] Round Choices


[ROUND CHOICES]

"I can't believe we're finally meeting after a year!" Drail said to the man he was face timing with.

"Yeah, I finally got time for vacation and it coincided with my wife's family affair, so we have three days to spare," his lover told him.

"I'm so excited to see you! You've gotten so much more muscles than when I previously saw you," said Drail.

His lover flexed his naked body that was wearing nothing but a skimpy thong. "Yeah, I've really made most of the time in our company gym."

"Your pecs are so huge, I can fuck it!" Drail commented.

"Hahaha. Yeah. I'd really like you to do that to me, babe," his lover offered, "but you have to save your cum because you are gonna have to fuck this too."

His lover turned around and showed his muscled bubblebutt. The strings of the thong can barely hide his crack.


"Yeah, I'm so gonna do that."

Two days after, he and his lover met clandestinely in a hotel. They fucked for ten hours straight.

As promised, he fucked and painted his lover's pecs with cum.

And then he also gave his lover multiple doses of semen in his mouth and asshole. They were both spent.

The next morning, Drail opened his eyes and saw his lover standing by the window and looking through it.


"Good morning," Drail greeted.

His lover turned to him and smiled, "hi. Ahh... These are just my happiest moments in life. Whenever I'm with you. I mean choosing to marry into a rich family had perks, but I have never been this sexually satiated."

Drail stood up and kissed him, "I love you. And I will always wait whenever you are free."

"I love you too..."




--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 more chapters of the new story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment