If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, October 24, 2022

[SS-1143] Pietro Pan


[PIETRO PAN]

Two full days in bed because of crippling depression, River finally wrapped himself in a robe and made coffee. He took his coffee cup and went up to the roof top of his condominium building.

To his surprise, he found a man in leather harness, leather briefs and black rabbit mask was floating in the air above him.

River rubbed his eyes and thought that he might be dreaming. But the man was still there.

While flying, the man waved his hand at River, "hiii River! You look horrible."

River was shocked, "why do you know who I am?"

The man went down and playfully held on the emergency ladder. "I am Pietro Pan!"


"Peter Pan?"

"No. Pietro. Peter is my step brother who is a less fun, and fabulous version of me."

"So, like him, you can fly?" River asked.

"Yeah. And I noticed you've been so down. You were wishing in your presence for spontaneous joy so... Here I am!" Pietro cheered.

River dropped his coffee, "you're gonna teach me how to fly too?!"

Pietro giggled, "oh no honey. Gahd. You're human. I'm a fairy. Flying ain't for you. But there's something we both can do."

"What is that?" River asked.

Pietro flew and alighted on one concrete stubs. Then he spread his legs, "sex. Come here River. Fuck me."


"But I'm not gay," River explained.

"And I'm not human so what's the point?" Pietro answered sarcastically, "come and put your dick in my ass. You'll see what true happiness feels like."

River sighed and dropped his robe. What did he have to lose?

He started fucking the muscular fairy. It did feel great.

"Ohhh yeaaah. Get that in!" Pietro urged.

"Ohhh my good you feel so good. This is the best!" River moaned gleefully.

Soon, he was cumming inside the fairy's ass.

After he pulled out, Pietro asked, "are you happy now?"

"It feels like my depression just went away. I'm so happy!" River exclaimed, "can I fly now?"

Pietro laughed, "oh, dream on Honey." Then he flew away with cum dripping out of his asshole.


--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 more chapters of the new story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! Also this post features the name/alias of a tier 2 patron.

No comments:

Post a Comment