If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, October 5, 2022

[SS-1135] Wet Trail


[WET TRAIL]

"Are you sure that this is the right direction?" asked the man in white trunks.

"This is what the map said," said the man in red trunks.

The two fuck buddies have been journeying in a wet and rocky trail. It was a very challenging trail, and both were already exhausted.

"You know what, we should have just stayed at the falls, gotten a cottage and fucked each other's brains out than have this tiring trail," said white.

"Look, I love fucking you, but you know I also love adventure. Who knows there's a serene spring at the end of this trail," red countered.

"Can you just push me onto these rocks and fuck my brains out?!" white complained, "I'm really tired and horny. I have been walking up and down for forty minutes now!"

Red pointed forward, "look we're almost there." There was a wide opening at the end.

So, they soldiered on and found a beach.

 

They gasped upon seeing tens of hot men who were swimming.

Some of them were already making out. Others were already having sex.

"Wooooooah!" they exclaimed.

White removed his trunks and turned around.


"HEY BOYS! COME GET MY ASS!"

Red nudged him, "I thought you were tired."

"I'm more than horny that tired now. Get your ass ready," white advised.

Some of the muscular men noticed them and started walking towards them. Red also removed his trunks.

They both laid on the sand while cocks lined up for their holes.




--------------

If you want to have advanced access to complete chapters of SBTA and the early chapters of the new story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment