If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

[SS-1141] Bunkmate Distraction


[BUNKMATE DISTRACTION]

You are awakened by the shaking of your bed. You open your eyes and immediately think, earthquake.

But you notice that it is only the bed frame of the double bunk bed that is shaking. The rocking comes from above.

"Hey buddy, are you jacking off again? You woke me up!"

His bunkmate looked down, "I'm sorry, I just got so horny in the middle of my sleep."

He looked up, their eyes met.

His bunkmate is naked, except for briefs. His long hair is tied but looked unkempt.

"I should stop using an alarm clock if you're gonna do that everyday," you tell him.

"Maybe you can also join along so you'll really be wide awake," his bunkmate says.

He goes down to your bed and sits beside you. Your faces meet.


He kisses you. Then you touch each other's lean bodies covered with nothing but skimpy briefs.

You pull down his briefs and start sucking his cock. It has been only a month since he seduced you into gay sex, and now you are taking his dick expertly.

He moves his head down, and he is now sucking you too.

Soon, the two of you come in each other's mouths.

You both get up from each other's dicks, kiss and start cum swapping.

After you consume all of the liquid, you tell him, "next time instead of jacking off, you can just use my mouth to come. Anytime."

He chuckles, "okay."




--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 more chapters of the new story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment