If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, August 26, 2022

[SS-1118] Nephew's Feet


[NEPHEW'S FEET]

"What are you doing here in my house, in my bed?!" the uncle growled upon finding the man lying on his bed.

The nephew, who just recently turned eighteen and who was naked except for his briefs smirked, "hmm? I learned something about youuu..." His voice was playful.

"What?!" the uncle panicked.

"I know you go online to look at women's feet!"

The uncle's eyes widened, "what the fuck?! That's not true!"

"Oh yeah? I was tracking your hacked laptop," then the nephew winked.

The uncle knew that his nephew was a troublesome fellow even when he was young, but he never imagined him to get this far, "what do you want, money?!"

The nephew raised his feet, "nah. I want you to sniff my feet..."


"I only do women's feet," said the uncle.

The nephew bit his lip, "do you want me to tell aunt or you're gonna apply your foot fetish on me?"

"Ugh!" The uncle felt defeated and he started sniffing on the feet. He immediately got hard. Apparently, his dick did not discriminate feet according to gender.

"What a sick fetish you have," said the nephew, "but you know I have a secret to tell you too."

"What?!" he asked in the middle of sniffs.

The nephew pulled down his briefs a little, "I like getting fucked."


"Damn, does your father know you're gay?"

"Recently. He already fucked me too."

"Damn, you're really a trouble maker!"

He unzipped his pants and started fucking the asshole while the nephew squealed in delight.

Apparently, his dick did not discriminate holes according to gender too.

No comments:

Post a Comment