If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, August 8, 2022

[SS-1110] Leather Bi


[LEATHER BI]

I was shocked when I found my best friend's alternative account. It was named @leather_bi.

Apparently, my handsome, quiet and introverted friend is quite a fetishist and exhibitionist in this instagram account. He was not even hiding his face in his posts.

The first post I saw was him wearing black leather square briefs. There was a woman clad in red and black leather suit teasing him with the leather stiletto. He looked very pleased and hot in the picture.

The second picture was him wearing the same suit, this time with a man whose face is covered with leather face mask. My friend was touching the man's body.


I did not realize that my friend also got on with men. He never showed any signs whenever we were together.

The third picture was him wearing red suit and blindfolds. He had lock and chains around his neck. The man was holding the chain necklace, as if dominating my friend.


"Damn, I wonder if they do anything sexual in leather," I told my self.

I panicked when I accidentally like the picture. I quickly removed the red heart.

A received a message from my best friend's main account, "shit you found my secret leather account, I hope it didn't freak you out."

"Why didn't you tell me," I asked him via message.

"I didn't know how you'd feel."

"Well, I found your pictures hot."

Then his best friend sent a picture. He was covered in full body latex. The only holes where in his mouth and nose where he can brief. "How about this?"

"Damn, I wanna see you like that in person."

"Come to my place tonight. I want you to be the one to place me in my rubber cocoon. Then touch my latex wrapped body and make me cum."




--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 extra chapters of the full fiction tagalog stories ahead of regular blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! Also, this squirtershorts features the name/alias of a tier 2 patron!


No comments:

Post a Comment