If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

[SS-1117] Maker's Malt


[MAKER'S MALT]

"You like beer, eh?"

Pash turned to the guy who walked to him to the bar. He smiled and raised his bottle, "yeah. Very much."

Pash had already consumed six bottles eversince he got to the bar of the resort where he was vacationing.

"You're alone?" The seemingly harmless man asked.

"Here, yes. But I'm vacationing with my family. My wife and kids are in the kiddie pool."

"There's a new brand of beer that I'd like you to try," said the man, "it's Maker's Malt. I'm one of the promodizers for it. I'll give you a bottle for free."

"Game!" Pash, a beer enthusiast, agreed.

The man gave him a big bottle. He gulped a little. It tasted and felt good inside him.

"Damn. That's really good!" Pash complimented.

The man gave him another. This time he felt hot, sweaty and elated.

The man smirked, "damn, you're really drinking it easily."

"I feel like getting naked while drinking this. It's like it's burning me, but in a good way!" Pash commented.

"This is better consumed at the pool. Let's go to my private suite."

Pash just agreed and followed the man to his private suite with its own pool. He undressed until his orange briefs.


The man just gave him more bottles. The beer did not even make him tipsy. But he got hotter and hotter and hornier.

Pash turned to the man who was just watching him poolside, "so uhm. You made this, Maker?"


He instinctively knew that the man was the Maker.

"Yeah. Wanna know the secret potent ingredient?" the Maker asked.

"What?"

The Maker took off his clothes and pointed at his erect cock. "Come and get it."

Pash just abandoned his beer and went for the dick and sucked it. He needs to get more of the potent ingredient.

The Maker smirked and took his cellphone to record the hot man he plans to make his new mannequin. He would send the video to potential buyers.

No comments:

Post a Comment