If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, August 22, 2022

[SS-1116] Bad Influencing


[BAD INFLUENCING]

A troubled father went to the pastor.

"I am here because I want to ask for your guidance and mentorship."

The pastor allowed the man into his office, "come in. What can I help you with?"

The father took out his phone and then showed a picture of a handsome muscular man taking a mirror selfie.

"Isn't that your eldest son?" the pastor recognized.

The father nodded, "yes. He looks different now."

"I think he looks good," the pastor said. "He used to be so skinny."

"Yeah he is looking handsome now but he has changed."

"How?"

"He used to be conservative. Now he flaunts his body every chance he gets on social media. And he allows male users to flirt with him. Look at this!"

Then the father showed the picture of the son doing a seductive face on camera.


"Oh yeah. That's quite racy," the pastor said, "he used to be so silent, timid and innocent."

"I think this is because of the son of the new neighbor. When they started hanging out, that's the time he started acting weirdly. Now, I don't even know where he is. I bet he is with that bad influence. Now they both colored their hair wild!"

"Well , both of them seem nice to me. Let me talk to them when I see them," the pastor replied.

They talked a bit more before the father finally left.

The pastor went to his room. The son and the new neighbor were there. They were fondling each other.


"Please pastor don't let my father find me..." the son pleaded coyly.

"I won't I want you to stop being slutty. I love watching you sluts," the pastor said.

The two kiss. Recently, the pastor realized he was gay and he seduced these two.

"Suck me," the pastor said unzipping his pants.

The two knelt in front of him and took turns sucking his cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment