If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, August 1, 2022

[SS-1107] Wet Front


[WET FRONT]

"Oh my goood. Is that even allowed?"

Tovle looked at where his wife was looking when she gave that comment. He saw a man washing his foot near the shower area. He was wearing a flimsy, white bikini brief.

"He's probably just an exhibitionist who is too proud of his body," Tovle dismissed.

"Oh come on, you pack muscles too but you don't carry yourself scandalously like that," his wife grumbled.

"This is a public pool, we can't really control what people wear," Tovle advised.

"Oh god look at him now, looking so scandalous while taking a shower," his wife complained.

Tovle saw the man showering. His briefs got so wet that the color and shape of the cock can be seen through the wet cloth.


"What do you want me to do?" Tovle asked, exasperated.

"You tell him to dress up. Our kids are in this pool too," she irritably spoke.

Tovle sighed.

He walked to the man who was already dipping in the pool.


"Dude, can you dress up a little bit," Tovle respectfully told the man, "my wife is upset because you look a little too-- mature and there are kids here."

The man shrugged, "sorry dude, this is all I have."

"I can let you borrow one of my shorts," Tovle offered.

"Look I am cruising here. I'm wearing this because I'd like to seduce a boy. When I snag a man, I'll leave," the man explained.

"If I hook up with you, will you change your suit?" Tovle offered.

The man looked at him smiling, "how about your wife."

Tovle looked around and pulled him out and away from the pool swiftly. They went to a hidden corner.

"I actually don't mind what you're wearing, you're freaking hot," Tovle admitted. He was a closeted bisexual.

"So, what ate we gonna do now?" the man asked.

Tovle knelt, pulled the skimpy briefs down and sucked on the man's cock.

Soon, the man came into his mouth.

Tovle wiped his mouth with his hand, "damn you taste as good as you look."

"Damn, that was too quick!" the man complained.

"Look, let's exchange numbers and then hook up more properly after today."

And they did that.

Tovle returned to his wife to the pool.

"You're done with him? He's not coming back?" his wife asked.

"Yeah. I'm done with him," Tovle replied, smiling to himself.



--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 extra chapters of the full fiction tagalog stories ahead of regular blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! Also, this squirtershorts features the name/alias of a tier 2 patron!


No comments:

Post a Comment