If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

[SS-1114] Cancelled Friday


[CANCELLED FRIDAY]

River was marveling at his image in the mirror in front of him. His body is in tip top shape. He recently competed in a fitness contest and his gains were still apparent.

It was a Friday night. He prepared a wonderful evening for his hot and sexy wife. He had not spent much time with her in the last two months because of many high stakes deadlines at her work.

An hour before his wife's arrival, he took a bath. He continued to marvel at his body. He was excited to offer it to his wife, who he has not been intimate with for a long time.


After washing up, he turned to bed.

He was scrolling on his cellphone when he received a text from his missus.


"Sorry honey. My boss asked me to stay here until our presentation for tomorrow."

River was pissed. His wife has always prioritized her work and sacrificed their romance. He did not answer.

He was so horny. He really wanted to feel another body against his.

Then there were knocks on the door. "Room service. I have your dinner."

"Come in."

Then the door opened and a man bringing meals came in.

River caught the hotel staff stealing glances at his body. He smirked, "hey. You wanna taste this before you leave?" Then he pulled his towel away to reveal his hard cock.

The staff swallowed. "Okay. Uhm. Please don't tell anyone."

Then the staff got on his bed and started sucking his cock.

River moaned, "yeah eat that. Fags like you keep me heated when my wife is busy."

The slender and handsome staff, "ugh. Can I sit on it then you fuck me like your wife?"

"Do it!"

The staff quickly pulled down his pants and started riding on Perb's dick.

His hotel reservation was not in vain afterall.



--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 extra chapters of the full fiction tagalog stories ahead of regular blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! Also, this squirtershorts features the name/alias of a tier 2 patron!

This post also features a tier 2 patron. Find out how your name/alias can be featured in a #squirtershorts story by visiting my patreon.

No comments:

Post a Comment