If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, February 28, 2022

[SS-1043] Orange Daddy


[ORANGE DADDY]

Gameb was already lying on his bed, ready to sleep, despite his night being incomplete. He was wearing nothing but his white briefs, and his dick was already straining under the fabric. He wanted to get off, but he had been masturbating for the last three days. He needed another hot, muscular, hunky body to share his libido with. His usual fuck buddy was unavailable because of work out-of-town.

In the middle of trying to sleep, he hears his phone ringing. He checked and saw that if was his father calling. He got up and excitedly answered the phone.

"Hey Dad! Finally you called me," Gameb greeted.

"Sorry, I had been very busy with meetings," he apologized, "damn, you look so sexy in my briefs, son. Ugh..."

Gameb and his dad share a sexual relationship. It started when he was eighteen, and has been going on for three years now. Outside, Gameb lives a straight life and has a girlfriend. But at home, his father was his fuckbuddy.

Gameb fondled his bulge, "oh, Dad. You have no idea how I have been lusting for you."

The video frame of his father became shaking. Later he was able to mount it on a surface, then he stood and showed his half naked hunky bed wearing nothing but orange jockstraps.


"Huh, you look so hot in my undies dad. Did you know I came on that orange number?" Gameb said.

His dad laughed, "no wonder it smells hot and nasty. By the way, I was able to do squats earlier today. Look at my ass."

Then his father stood sideways and showed his plump buttocks framed by orange lines.


"Ohhh shiiit... Put your finger in," Gameb instructed.

His father obediently inserts two fingers into his exposed hole, "ohhhh shiiit... You like that son?"

"Ohhhh goood.... You like that? You slut?" Gameb said as he freed his cock and jacked it as his dad fingered himself.

His father moaned. "Yeah I like it son. I miss your cock in this!"

The two of them talked dirty for fifteen minutes until his father voluntarily creamed himself into the pouch of the jock and then Gameb also followed suit with his own orgasm.

His father bit his lip, "I miss kissing you after our climax."

"Me too Dad."

"I'm coming soon, son. I love you."

"Love you too, Dad."

No comments:

Post a Comment