If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

[SS-1038] Investigation Break


[INVESTIGATION BREAK]

"It's one hour before sunset. We can probably camp here and call it a day," said the investigator. He lit up a cigarette and smoked it.

"But what if the kidnappers of my wife find us while we are sleeping?" the man he was with asked, worried.

"Look, there's no send looking in the dark woods," the investigator replied, "we can continue looking tomorrow. Tonight, let's take turns sleeping and taking post."

"Okay. I hope my wife is okay."

The man sought the services of this investigator when his wife got kidnapped. He came with the investigator in finding her.

"Start a fire and build our tent," the investigator instructed.

"Why me? Aren't you helping?" the husband complained.

"I saved you from wolf attacks earlier. This can be your only thank you to me," the investigator replied grumbly, "I already told you I can do this alone but you insisted to come. Do you part as well. I'm going to dip into the water."

The husband rolled his eyes and surrendered. It took him thirty minutes to set up the camp. After this, he went to the nearby stream to find the investigator.

The investigator was naked and dipped into the water.


The husband called him, "I cooked us something, come let's eat."

The investigator stood up with his back facing the husband.

The husband looked at the investigator's ass in awe. The man was well built.


The investigator wore his clothes and joined him for dinner. Later, the investigator volunteered to be the one manning the post while the husband slept.

In the middle of the night, the husband woke up because he heard moans outside.

When he got out of the tent, he found the investigator was naked and fingering his asshole.

"Oh shit," the investigator panicked.

Without thinking, the husband gave into his lust and asked, "you need help with that?"

"Your wife wouldn't mind?" the investigator asked.

"Yeah. She knows I'm bisexual. When we save her, let's have a threesome," the husband replied.

"Cool!" The investigator spread his legs and exposed his ass.

The husband took all his clothes off and started fucking the hot investigator.




--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 extra chapters ahead of regular blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment