If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

[SS-1032] Brother Shocked


[BROTHER SHOCKED]

Jasen was awoken in the middle of his afternoon sleep. He was in an unfamiliar room, lying on an unfamiliar bed. He was naked except for his designer briefs.

Then he remembered, he was in the house of his morning hookup. The guy and him shared an energetic and amorous lovemaking. It was so physically taxing that he did not know that he had fallen asleep.

Wondering where his hookup was, so he decided to walk out of the room. As he got out, he heard a deep voice shout his way.

"WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?!" 

Jasen looked to the source of the thundering sound and saw a burly, muscular man. His face was angered and his stance seemed that he was ready to fight.


"I-I'm with someone, he brought me here," Jason nervously replied. He could not even remember the name of his hook up.

"Brother, can you stop terrorizing my guest." It was the hookup who came into the scene by entering through the door.


The burly brother's face softened, "oh sorry. Wow. You're a hot one. Nice briefs."

Jasen calmed down, "uh thanks?"

"So, did my brother fuck you good?" the burly brother inquired.

Jasen turned red, "uhm well. Yeah."

"Bet I can fuck you better. You wanna try me?" 

The original hookup grumbled, "you always do this to the guys I bring here."

Tne burly brother glared, "you know the rules. You bring a guy into my house, I fuck him too."

"Wait..." Jasen murmured.

The burly brother walked to him and pawed on his bulge, "you don't want me?"

Jasen suddenly got horned up, "uh yeah sure."

The next thing he knew, he was lifted by the arms of the burly brother. They got naked and he was being fucked by a bigger dick.

Jasen moaned, "oh my goood you fuck sooo sooo good."

The original hookup went in front of him and whipped out his cock, "you're such a slut. Your taking a new cock in your ass in less than two hours."

Jasen knew what to do. He sucked the other brother's cock. He shuddered as he was double dicked by the hot brothers.



--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 extra chapters ahead of regular blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment