If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

[SS-1035] Window Creep


[WINDOW CREEP]

Indern was strolling on the sidewalk to his work.

Suddenly, he heard a muffled shout, "HEY YOU!"

Indern stopped and turned to his right. He was horrified to find that there was a half-naked man wearing nothing but a tight, white brief.

The man smirked and winked at him.

Indern panicked and ran away.

"I WILL FIND YOU, MAN!"

Indern got more scared. He did not know the man. Was that a threat? Why would a male pervert try to waste time with him? Indern was not gay nor handsome.

The next day, Indern almost forgot about the incident. However, when he passed by the same window, he heard the same voice.

"HEY INDERN!"

Indern froze and looked at the right. The man was there again. He was pulling down some of the blinds and smirking at him. He was just in his briefs again.


Indern shouted, "HOW DID YOU KNOW MY NAME?!"

The man did not answer but just grinned devilishly at him.

"Leave me alone!" Then Indern ran away.

The next days of the month Indern decided to walk on the different side of the sidewalk, so that he would no longer be bugged by the man.

However, one day, when he came home, he found the man in his white, revealing briefs, sitting by his front yard.


"Hello Indern!" the man called him.

Indern flinched, "why are you bugging me?!"

The man stood and walked to him, "you don't remember me? We met at the cavern."

Indern gasped. The memories came flooding back in. He was on a hike a year ago. This man was one of the guys who hiked with him. They stayed for the night. This man overpowered him and forcefully fucked him in the ass.

The experience was so traumatic that he completely forgot about it.

Indern stepped back, "go away or I'll call the police."

The man held his arms, "I'm just here to tell you that I have been finding you because I wanna say sorry for my drunken behavior at the cavern. You can get back at me man. Fuck me."

The man turned, removed his briefs and bent over.

Indern remembered a new memory. While the event did end up in harrassment, the reason why they were together in a tent in the cavern was because he was attracted to the man but he was not yet ready to admit it to himself. This caused the man to force himself on him.

And the man's ass was just delectable.

Indern, in rage and lust, pushed the man inside his home. Then he removed his clothes. "I'm gonna revenge fuck you!"

Then he started thrusting his hard dick into the man's ass, who wailed in pain and pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment