If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, February 11, 2022

[SS-1036] Butt Checking


[BUTT CHECKING]

The medical intern went back to his dorm. To his surprise, he found his roommate sitting only in briefs. He was wincing.

The intern closed the door and dropped his bag. "Hey you look like you're in pain. What happened to you?"

The roommate frowned, "I've been a victim of a prank. My teammates drew pens on my ass while I was sleeping. I washed it off but it feels hot."

"Maybe you're having allergic reactions from the ink. You want me to check it out?" the intern asked.

The roommate obediently turned his back and pulled down his briefs to expose his ass cheeks.


"How is it?" he asked.

The intern inspected it. "There are no skin color changes. It looks alright. But maybe we should see whether the pain will go away tomorrow."

"Ohhh... And um... I don't know what they did while I was drunk and sleeping but my asshole is itchy," the roommate admitted.

The intern was shocked and concerned. "Do you feel like they lodged something inside there?"

"I don't know. Do you have anyway to check?" the roommate asked.


"Okay. Let me see it," then the intern slightly hooked his finger in the hole.

"Ohhhh yeaaaahhh... Uhmmm..." the roommate moaned.

"Are you alright?" the intern asked worried.

"Yeaah... I've been wanting to let you do that to me for so long. Hahaha," the roommate admitted.

"Fuck. Why didn't you just tell me?" the intern, who was also attracted to his roommate gasped, "I thought you were straight."

"I thought you were too," the roommate asked, "do you mind if you fuck my itchy ass."

"Yeah. As long as you fuck my itchy ass later too," said the intern while pulling his pants down, freeing his ass to dick it in the muscled ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment