If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, February 26, 2021

[SS-886] Repeater Pilot


[REPEATER PILOT]

The head of aviation training was sitting on his desk. Even if there was nothing for him to do, he felt so busy and a bit worn.

A female pilot trainer came into his office. "Hey, can I talk to you about something?"

The head grumbled, "okay fine."

"So, I want to talk to you about our probationary pilot who has been on repeat three times," she said, "maybe we should already let him go?"

Then she gave him a folder. He opened up the file and saw documents. There was a picture of the probi pilot under training in his training gear. He was very young and handsome.

"He really can't follow the basic instructions in flying. It's hard to advance him to the next level," she spoke.

He saw the picture of the young trainee carrying bags.


"What is he doing in this picture?" the head asked.

"He is helping out staff for a program," the trainer answered, "and actually, I don't question the kid's passion for aviation. He is also very sociable and well liked. I just don't think he has the skills to be a full fledged pilot. He may just be wasting his tuition money."

The head sighed, "okay. I'm not in the ugh..."

The trainer looked concerned, "are you okay? You don't look alright, sir?"

The head nodded, "I ugh... am just not in the head space to make a decision. Let's just give him one more year. The fourth year. Then he's out."

The trainer raised his eyebrows, "that's also what you said last year."

"Can you just ughh... give him one chance. One more," the head pushed.

The woman sighed and stood up, "okay. Whatever you say." Then she left the office.

As soon as she did, the head looked down. He saw the probi pilot naked and sucking his cock under the table.

"Am I in trouble again?" the trainee asked naughtily.

"Yeah. You are..." he replied smirking, "gawd. I just can't let you go. You're such a hot cock slut."

"Well, maybe you can allow me to show off my real skills in flying. You know I can do it," the trainee said, "I just act dumb so I stay in training forever so we can fuck."

The head sighed, "I know. I'm sorry. It's just that, when you become a legit pilot, I may not be able to see you and mess around with you that often."

"Let's think about that when my graduation comes. For now, lemme show you how much I want you sir," the probi pilot said. Then he continued sucking.



--

If you want to further support me, please subscribe to my patreon at patreon.com/jockwonderlust. You can get perks such as weekly teasers and access to the newest tagalog full fiction story after BDDD.

No comments:

Post a Comment