If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

[SS-885] Under Stilts


[UNDER STILTS]

It was Saturday morning once again. Camron rode his bike and spent thirty minutes on the dirt road. He had to arrive when the dawn breaks.

He parked his bike as soon he got to the beach. He got his camera and ran to the watch tower on stilts.

As expected, he found the man under the stilts. He was wearing nothing but red trunks.


Camron marveled at the man's body. It was perfect.

"Do I get to know your name today?" Camron asked him.

The man smiled, "nope. Just a few photos."

Camron resigned and started taking pictures. The man posed sexily for him.

It had been five months. One Saturday, Camron visited this beach early in the morning to take pictures of the sunrise. Then he found this man swimming under the stilts, looking all sexy.

Camron asked if he could take pictures of the man, to which this man agreed.

Since then, every Saturday morning Camron would visit the beach and find the man there under the stilts, wearing a new swim suit. But he never knew that man's name.

After Camron took enough pictures, he said, "I'm done."

The man smirked, turned around, skinned his trunks down and bent over.

Camron quickly removed his shorts and start fucking the guy like he would in the last twenty Saturdays.

"Ohhh you feel good," the man moaned.

It did not take long for Camron to fill the man's guts with cum.

After that, the man stood up, pulled out his briefs, turned to kiss him and walked away. Like he always did.

Camron sighed and accepted the fate that he may no longer know the name of this hot stranger under the stilts.

The next Saturday, Camron returned and found the man again. This time in black trunks.


"Can I take your picture today?" Camron asked.

"My name is Fasch," he replied.

"Huh?"

"My divorce papers with my wife just came out. I stayed a stranger to you because I want things to be clean before we officially dated," Fasch explained.

Camron pointed to himself, "you want to date me?"

Fasch walked to him and kissed him, "yeah. I knew I wanted you since I saw you. Am I too late?"

"No. I was just waiting. I thought you just wanted lay," Camoron admitted.

Fasch chuckled, "yeah you still get to fuck me, of course. But this time, you get the rest of me as well. Is that okay?"

"I love that."

"I love you."

Camron was surprised by the suddenness, but still replied, "I love you too." Then they kissed.

--

If you want to further support me, please subscribe to my patreon at patreon.com/jockwonderlust. You can get perks such as weekly teasers and access to the newest tagalog full fiction story after BDDD.

No comments:

Post a Comment