If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, February 19, 2021

[SS-883] Morning Waiting


[MORNING WAITING]

Seph was not able to sleep that night. He had been waiting on the sofa until the morning.

It had really been quite hard for him to sleep. He had too many worrisome thoughts that he could not stay calm enough to get even the shortest of rests.

Finally at 6:40 am, the door of the house opened. His husband entered, wearing his modeling clothes.

The husband looked at him. "You're awake already? So early!"

Seph stood up and snapped. "No! I didn't even sleep! I have been waiting for you all night!" Then he marched to the kitchen.

He heated up milk and poured it on a cup. He started drinking it, hoping that it would finally help him fall asleep now that his husband as finally returned.


His husband also entered the kitchen, "why in the world are you mad again at me? I told you that my modeling gig will end late!"

"You did not tell me that you will be returning in the morning!" Seph said after gulping his milk.

The husband scratched his head, "I attended the after party. I made a good impression with the fashion designers. So that I can continue to get more modeling gigs! You know this is part of the job! You used to be a model too!"

Seph rolled his eyes, "and that's the reason why I quit that job! It's because it's a world of sex, and orgies and infidelity!"

His husband frowned, "you know this is the only job I can get into! I'm not a college graduate like you!"

"Well, what if the female models start flirting with you! And you start to realize you wanna go back to being straight and you leave me for pussy?!" Seph bellowed almost crying.

His husband's face crumpled, "what?! NO! I'll never go back into the life again. You know I have only eyes for you! I left my family to be with you! I married you! Isn't that enough reason for you to believe that I'll be faithful?"

Cruzon pursed his lips, "I guess I'm just insecure and afraid..."

The husband raised his eyebrows, "why should you be afraid? Look at you. You're such a hunky stud. You're so hot that you made me gay."

Seph chuckled, "damn you. You're patronizing me again."

"I will always patronize and love you." Then the husband opened his cardigan, "I'm gonna give this briefs I modeled for you. You like it?"


Seph smiled, "damn. I can't take that from you. You look so sexy in it."

His husband walked to him and kissed him. He fondled the engorged bulge in the blue bikinis.

"You're drinking milk?" the husband asked him.

"Yeah. Might help me sleep," he replied.

His husband removed his briefs and sat on the countertop, "this is the milk that will help us both sleep."

Seph smirked and then started sucking his husband's dick.

--

If you want to further support me, please subscribe to my patreon at patreon.com/jockwonderlust. You can get perks such as weekly teasers and access to the newest tagalog full fiction story after BDDD.

Also, this squirtershorts features the name/alias of a tier 2 patron.

No comments:

Post a Comment