If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

[SS-879] Announced Entrance


[ANNOUNCED ENTRANCE]


Alphen was scrolling his phone when finally, the post he was waiting for happened.

The viral hottie took a video of himself and started doing a livestream on social media. "Hello! I just came from the gym! I'm ready to go to the pool party! I hope to see you all there for the event! I am excited to see the sexy female models who will be taking the cat walk for the launch of my swimwear for ladies!"

Alphen quickly ran to the rooftop and met up with his two friends who were already there.


"He's going there! He just announced it on his social media," Alphen declared as he met them.

"Okay, I'll call the chefs and the bar tenders. I'll put them on standby," one of his friends said.

Alphen looked at the post again, "oh my gosh. He really is hot. And he really is very comfortable in his white trunks."

"Yeah, it's a waste that he is straight," said his other friend.

Alphen smirked, "well. Not for long. Thanks to you."

"Huh. And besides, we also look good in trunks. I bet we're equally desirable as him to," the first friend butted in, "he's just straight that's why it's easier for him to get all of these endorsements."

"Yeah. This project should have been mine. But he just asserted himself. And because he was hot, ugh. He got the project," Alphen muttered disgustedly. Then he peered through his binoculars to see what was happening in the party. He tried to find the straight hottie.

The second friend told him, "I'll prepare the room."

"Okay. See you," Alphen replied. He looked at the party from a distance again and saw the hottie posing with sexy models. "You are gonna pay for getting my project."


He observed everything that was happening. He noticed the hottie taking a glass of wine, and sipping it.

"So, how soon do I see the effect?" asked Alphen.

"In thirty minutes. Expect him in an hour," answered his first friend.

After an hour, he went down to the room of his other friend. There he found the hottie, drugged and almost unconscious.

"Please, let me go... what did you do to me? I have to be a party, I am paid for that project!" the straight hottie pleaded.

"No. That was supposedly my project. You took it away from me. Now you will pay," Alphen threatened as he skinned off his trunks.

The helpless, weak, straight hottie just looked at him in horror as he pulled down the white trunks and then fucked mercilessly the virgin hole.



























No comments:

Post a Comment