If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, January 25, 2021

[SS-872] Coffee Recoveries


[COFFEE RECOVERIES]


While walking towards the coffeeshop, you pass by a woman. She is facetiming someone on the phone.

There is a handsome man standing by the wall. He is far enough from the woman so he does not get caught by her camera.

You see that a man is in the woman's screen, "sorry baby. My mom called. I can't come to our coffee date." 

Then she closes the phone. Then kisses the man beside her. They walk away, opposite the direction of the coffeshop.

"What a bitch? She's cheating on her man," you say to yourself. You feel a tugging in your chest. You remember the ex girlfriend who also cheated on you last year.

When you arrive at the coffee shop, you notice a man standing outside with a coffee in his hand. He is the man she was talking to earlier.

He looks sad even with a mask on his face. Maybe because their date got cancelled.

You come to him, "I don't want to pry man. But I saw your girl. She's flirting with another man. I saw you talking to her on the phone."

He sighs, "I don't know what to say. I have always thought that she's cold to me. Now I know why. Thanks man." Then he walks away.

You sigh too, "well. At least I saved him from a shitty relationship."

After a week, you find him on the street. He is holding a coffie cup.


He smiles at you.

You smile back, "so. What happened?"

"Broke up with her. I feel so good now," he replies, "thanks for telling me the truth."

"No worries man," you respond, "I've been in your shoes..."

"Really? What happened?!"

Then you realize both of you are walking the same direction as you tell him your heartbreak story.

A month after, he shows up after you come out of the office.

"Hey! I bought us coffee!"


After the second meeting, you started hitting it off as good friends. Because of your shared experience, they bonded easily and became good friends.

You laugh, "damn. I was just gonna buy you too. You beat me to it!" 

"Well let's go to my car and let's have that weekend joyride!" he invites.

You go to his car and you drive to the seaside. You sit beside each other on the sand, facing the water.

"Hey. Thanks for everything... You really helped me recover," he tells you.

"Don't worry. You're very nice. I always wanna see you happy," you reply.

He faces you and smiles, "I hope the next person I fall in love will be like you. Smart. Beautiful inside and out."

Your heart melts. Instinctively, you kiss him.

You panic because you are falling for a guy!

"Huh?!" he gasps after the kiss.

You stand up, "I-I'm sorry!" Then you run back to the street. You take a bus and leave in embarrassment.

That evening you cry in your bed. You hate yourself for breaking up a good friendship because you fell for him-- a man like you.

The next morning, the bell rings. You answer the door. You find him standing.


Your heart flutters, "man, I'm really sorry about what happened... I--"

He kisses you fervently. You are surprised but you kiss back.

"I like you too. I was gonna tell you. You just beat me to it."



--

If you want to further support me and my craft, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. Patrons receive perks such as weekly teasers and advanced access to six chapters of the ongoing full tagalog series (ahead of non-paying readers).

1 comment: