If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

[SS-867] Redemption Service


[REDEMPTION SERVICE]


Seph enters the room where he was told to go. He already moved his top. He was prepared for his massage.

He was told that the new massage parlor was good. He wanted to try it out.

So, as soon as he found a free night in the middle of his modeling gig filled week, he immediately booked the finest service the parlor offered.

When the lights went in, a man in blank shirt and pants entered, “hello Mr. Seph. Thank you very much for your booking! May I present you your masseurs for tonight?”

”Masseurs?!” Seph exclaimed, surprised.

”Yes. The most expensive massage service is three hours with two of our most experienced masseurs,” said the man.

Two men entered wearing costumey tops and white tight briefs. Both were very muscular.


Seph eyes widened. He recognized the two hunks.

”I’ll leave you with them,” said them, “you tell them what you want and they’ll give it to you.”

After the man left, the masseurs looked at him naughtily. The taller one asked, “what do you want?”


”Massage...” Seph answered, a little afraid.

”Yeah. But we can do stuff for you hottie,” the shorter one pushed, “you can do anything you want with our bodies.”

Seph’s body shook. “Okay. Uhm. Just give me a massage and I’ll decide what to do next.”

The hunks laid him prone on the bed. They removed their tops and started massaging him expertly.

”Damn your body feels fine,” said the taller, “we heard that you’re a model.”

”Yeah I am,” Seph answered nervously.

”You look familiar. Your voice sounds familiar too,” said the shorter one.

”I-I think... You met me in high school,” Seph replied with anxiety.

”Oh shit you’re Seph!” the taller one bellowed.

Seph got up and moved away, “shit. Please. Don’t hurt me.”

The shorter one frowned, “oh yeah. I understand. We hang out with the jocks and bullied you like them.”

The taller one shook his head, “but we’re not like that anymore. I guess we only resorted to fag shaming you because we were closeted faggots ourselves. We came out as boyfriends two years ago. We decided to becom masseurs in the evening, working in tandem. We wanna purchase a nice house.”

Seph swallowed, “are you serious?”

The shorter nodded, “yeah. Come back here. And let us finish this. You know what. Let’s make this four hours so we can make up to you.”

After the massage, the two burly hunks started taking turns sucking his dick.

”Damn Seph, you’re a model now?!” the taller commented.

Seph grinned, “yeah. I got into working out and modeling during college.”

”Shit. I’m sitting on his dick,” the shorter decided. He got above Seph, sat on his cock and started riding like a pro.

Seph squirmed, “goood this is surreal!” He screamed louder when the other masseur started rimming him.

He was truly getting the finest service and they have not entered the first hour yet.


--

If you want to further support me and my craft, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. Patrons receive perks such as weekly teasers and advanced access to six chapters of the ongoing full tagalog series (ahead of non-paying readers).

This post also features the name/alias of a tier 2 patron.

No comments:

Post a Comment