If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, January 22, 2021

[SS-871] Football Agent


[FOOTBALL AGENT]

The football agent was very excited to scout new rookies for his soccer team. It was his second year as the agent. Last year, his team placed second. He was hoping to win the championship this year.

He made sure to wear his lucky blue suit and tie. Aside from looking dapper and sexy in it, he looked respectable and credible despite being relatively younger compared to the usual team agent.

The whole day he had fifteen hopefuls to watch for his scouting. All of the young potential rookies showed promise. He had to choose three for the team.

The try outs finished in the afternoon.

The agent sat and rested at the side of the field. Then as everyone else were going a man ran to him.


”Sir! Mr. Agent! Can I still try out?” asked the man who was wearing soccer clothes.

The agent crossed his arms, “we’re already done. You are so late.”

The player scratched his head, “I’m really sorry Sir. It was really difficult to find buses from our province.”


The agent checked his records and confirmed that there was indeed one candidate who was not included in the try outs earlier.  He also confirmed that this athlete came from a poor, remote province.

He eyed the athlete again. The man looked young, energetic and charming. He seemed to have potential.

The agent stood up and sighed, “the coaches have already left. If you wanna try out, you have to play with me.”

Then the agent removed all his clothes and stood in short shorts in front of the athlete.


The player swallowed. “Okay Sir.”

They went to the field and started playing. The agent was an amateur, so the athlete easily beat him. But being an agent himself, he knew that the skills the man showed was not enough.

”I don’t think you have what it takes yet. But I am willing to invest on you,” the agent declared after the play.

The athlete’s face brightened up, “yes sir! I’ll do whatever you need me to!”

The agent brazenly grabbed the young man and kissed him.

The athlete seemed shocked. He struggled at first. But the agent knew how to work someone’s mouth. It did not take long for him to surrender to the feeling.

”Be my personal partner and I’ll get you trained,” the agent said.

The athlete swallowed, “okay.”



--

If you want to further support me and my craft, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. Patrons receive perks such as weekly teasers and advanced access to six chapters of the ongoing full tagalog series (ahead of non-paying readers).

No comments:

Post a Comment