If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, January 15, 2021

[SS-868] Inherited Possibilities


[INHERITED POSSIBILITIES]


The young caretaker found a man standing in front of the fishing grounds. Not knowing who it was, he approached the guy.
 
”This is private property. And this is currently closed for customers,” the caretaker told the man.

The man turned around, “don’t worry, I’ll open it soon.”

The caretaker gasped when he realizes that the man was the son of the resort owner that recently died. “I’m sorry Sir. I didn’t know it was you.”

”Wow, it’s been a long time since I’ve been here. This place is still stale and unexciting. No wonder it’s losing tourism traffic a year before father died,” the son declared, “I own this now, and I’m going to make a lot of changes. We’re going to make this a cash cow.”

The caretaker was fairly newly hired in the resort. He was told by his coworkers that the owner indeed had a son. But the son lived in the city and was not in good terms with the father, and rarely visited the resort. They also told him that the son had a bad attitude.

The caretaker did find the man a bit annoying. He was truly more irritating than the pictures that was shown to him. And now that the son has inherited the place, he might be there more often.

“Do you have a cart or something I can use so I can see this property?” the son asked.

”All vehicles are in maintenance Sir, since your father’s death and the closure,” the caretaker asked,  “but we do have a horse.”

”Okay I’ll take that,” the son replied irritably.

They went to the stable and got two horses. They rode each one and went around the vast space within and around the resort.


”Ugh. This beach is so unkempt. And also I told dad that he should put party areas and bars near the beach,” the son complained, “this looks like a retirement village.”

The caretaker was just quietly hiding his irritation as he stared at the spoiled son. The son was handsome and had a hunky body displayed. It was a shame that the son had an unpleasant aura.

After an hour of ocular and complaints with the son, they retired the horses. The son requested for him to be taken to the swimming pool.

To the caretaker’s surprise, the son just dropped his pants, revealing his designer trunks. The new owner looked very sexy.


”Swim with me,” said the owner.

The caretaker shook his head, “I’m good sir.”

”It was not a request,” the son snapped.

The caretaker sighed and removed his clothes and left his white briefs. They dipped into the water.

“How would the employees feel if I make this a gay resort?” the son asked.

The caretaker was taken aback, “I don’t know. Maybe not? This is the province. We’re very conservative here.”

The son smirked, “okay. I’ll change your minds. I’ll start with you.”

Then to his surprise the son just kissed him.

The caretaker wanted to struggle, but the kiss was just too good. He had never felt this kind of lust with a woman before.

”How was it?” the son asked after the kiss.

He was toungetied, “uhm— I...”

”Let me do more convincing.” Then the new owner submerged into the water. Then he felt his briefs get pulled down and an expert mouth started sucking his dick.

If gay resorts would have more of this, the caretaker would not mind.


--

If you want to further support me and my craft, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. Patrons receive perks such as weekly teasers and advanced access to six chapters of the ongoing full tagalog series (ahead of non-paying readers).

No comments:

Post a Comment