If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, January 1, 2021

[SS-862] Barista's Concoction


[BARISTA’S CONCOCTION]

Ylvan was just new to the city. He spent his first week going around to familiarize himself with the area before he started in his new job.

That Thursday, he decided to go to the coffee shop.

When he entered, he noticed that most of those who were already there were men. Most were muscular like him.

The barista was also muscular and handsome.

”What can I get you sir?” asked the barista when he came to the bar.

”I’d have a cold americano please, Ylvan ordered.

After a minute, he received his order. He sat at the table near the bar.

A new guy entered the shop and went to the bar.


”What can I get you sir?” asked the barista.

”The special concoction. It’s really doing good on my thighs,” the new guy replied.

Ylvan looked at the customer. He did have impressive lower body.

It took time for the barista to prepare the cup before he served it to the guy.

A few minutes later, a new guy entered and walked to the bar.


”What can I get you sir?” asked the barista.

”The special concoction please. Damn. I need your protein more now. The competition is coming up. I need to be in tip top shape,” answered the new customer.

Ylvan peeped and saw that the second guy asking the concoction looked muscular as well.

After the new customer left with his order, Ylvan went to the bar and asked, “what’s this special concoction?”

”Oh. It’s a coffee with high content. We use human cum for that. It’s good when you’re bulking,” the barista replied.

”What? Is that even safe? And legal?” asked Ylvan.

”Well no. But it works. Look at those men who just ordered,” the barista replied.

Ylvan was torn at first, but eventually his curiosity got the best of him. “Can I order one?”

”Ooof, I’m sorry but you have to wait. Those two pre-ordered it yesterday. I have to produce cum first,” the barista explained, “I’ll be on break after ten minutes. Maybe you can wait.”

”Okay.”

After ten minutes, the barista walked out of the bar and walked to the CR. Ylvan followed and said, “I wanna see how you do it.”

The barista shrugged, “okay.”

They entered and locked the room. The barista whipped out his long cock at jacked it off while pointing it on a measuring cup.

”So, you just mix your cum on coffee?” asked Ylvan.

”I uhm... I mix it with an organic substance which multiplies the protein content of the cum, ugghh...” the barista explained.

”Let me help you,” Ylvan offered and sucked the cock.

”Ohhh yesss...” the barista moaned and then after a minute he signalled, “I’m cumming.”

Ylvan released the dick. The barista jacked off and came, filling half of the measuring cup with cum.

They returned to the bar. He watched as the barista mixed the cum with other ingredients. Then served it to him.

”Here you go.”

Ylvan sipped immediately, “oh wow. This tastes nice.”


--

If you want to further support me and my craft, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. Patrons receive perks such as weekly teasers and advanced access to six chapters of the ongoing full tagalog series (ahead of non-paying readers).

No comments:

Post a Comment