If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, January 18, 2021

[SS-869] Carpentry Teacher


[CARPENTRY TEACHER]


“Oh my gosh, look at him friend,” Protan told his friend.

”Oh wooow, he’s so hot. He must be out classmate,” Lunox replied.

Protan giggled, “well, attending this carpentry class wouldn’t be so bad after all.”

Protan and Lunox were planning to apply abroad for a high skilled labor job. They needed credentials through training. They also hope to marry each other abroad since same sex marriage is not legal in their current country. Despite being able teachers, getting into construction work may be their only way to get economic and romantic success.

”Maybe, if he’s game we can ask him for a threesome later,” Lunox suggested.

They both walked to the man.

”Are you also attending the carpentry training?” Protan asked the man, while looking at the built torso seen through the unbuttoned top.

The man smirked and looked at them seductively, “yeah I am. Are you guys attending too?”

Lunox nodded, “yeah. Maybe we can get together after class.”

The man frowned and shook his head, "uhm. I'm sorry I can't. I've something to do after class." Then he left.

"Well, he kind of sent mixed messages," Protan grumbled.

A few minutes later, the students already gathered inside the room. 

To their surprise, the same hot man went in front of the class carrying a fire extinguisher. "Good morning! I will be your teacher."


Protan and Lunox looked at each other and smiled. Maybe it was not that bad after all.

The carpentry teacher was very good in teaching. Everyone listened carefully.

The couple was having a hard time focusing though. Because of the way the hunk's muscles rippled for every demonstration.


After the class, the teacher came to them, "you seem to be very distracted during my class."

Protan grinned, "well, you can't blame us. You're very distracting."

The teacher beamed, "well, I can give you a special class at my place tonight after the staff meeting."

Lunox nodded aggressively, "gahd that would be perfect!"

The master carpenter gave them the details.

That evening, the couple went to the teacher's studio apartment. 

To their surprise, he was already naked. He was fucking his asshole with the handle of a hammer.

"Yeah. Let me teach you advanced techniques in tool utility!" the carpenter bellowed.



--

If you want to further support me and my craft, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. Patrons receive perks such as weekly teasers and advanced access to six chapters of the ongoing full tagalog series (ahead of non-paying readers).

No comments:

Post a Comment