If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, June 26, 2020

[SS-781] Island Husbands



[ISLAND HUSBANDS]

The council of wives started their meeting. 

The head of the council pounded her gavel and said, "I call this meeting to order."

There were six other middle aged women with her. All of them wore faces of worried anticipation.

"We were able to collect evidence regarding the whereabouts of your husbands," the head announced.

The women cheered.

"Where are they?!" asked one of the ladies.

The head sighed, "do you know that island at the east of our town?"

"Yes," they chorused.

"So your husbands went there because they thought there was treasure or resources they could gather," the head informed.

"But that place is cursed!" one retorted.

"I know. That's why they didn't tell us. They sneaked out because they know we would forbid them," the head explained.

One wife cried, "nobody who has gone there has ever went back."

"I know. But we saw something circulating in the deep web," the head disclosed. Then she gave them pictures.

"Oh no!" one woman gasped when she saw the image of her husband in just shorts kissing the husband of another woman in the group.

"My gahd! My husband is gay for your husband!" another wife exclaimed as she pointed another two husbands wearing blue and red briefs, while kissing. 


"Oh good lord. Ours too," another woman lamented while looking at the third picture. The remaining two husbands also smooching faces in swimsuits.


All of the husbands were near the water probably in the cursed island.

The head brought out more pictures, "these are all of the men who went there and got lost. Seems like the island is not cursed. It's probably a sex den for gay men and it's all over dark web."

"That can't be! My man is the manliest man I know!" one wife cried out.

The head brought out her cellphone and played a video. It was the husbands all sucking each other, linked as one large daisy chain.

"They seem to be enjoying their gay life. Maybe we should all just move on," she said dismissively.

All the women cried as they continued watching their husbands' orgy. 

--

If you want to support me and my writing, please be a patron! Subscribe at patreon.com/jockwonderlust.

No comments:

Post a Comment