If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

[SS-771] Stolen Jockstrap


[STOLEN JOCKSTRAP]

"Where the fuck is he?" Yong asked as he paced worriedly in his apartment. It was his third glass of mimosa.

After seven hours of waiting, the apartment door opened. His roommate started dragging himself in zigzags onto the sofa.

Yong rushed to him. "Where have you been?"

"I may have drunk a little," he replied.

"You're drunk again for the third time this week," Yong pointed out.

"Look, I just got fired from work and still can't get a new one. I'm hopeless!" he grumbled.

Yong looked at him emphatically, "don't say that... I can still lend you some money until you get a new job."

He looked at Yong and said, "you're wearing your slutty undies again."

Yong's forehead crumbled, "it's hot okay and I like my jockstraps."

"Yeah you're right. I stole one of yours to wear today," then the roommate removed his clothes to reveal a yellow jockstrap then laid prone, "they feel good." 


Yong swallowed. He had been fantasizing about his straight roommate for the longest time. He stared at the muscled ass framed by the yellow strap.

Yong walked away, "I'm talking to you when you're sober again." He took a nap.

Later that day, he woke up and saw his roommate showering. His full back on display. 


The roommate saw him, "hey."

"Hey."

"You've been kind to me. Thanks..." he said meekly.

Yong smiled, "no biggie."

"Hey, I'm straight, but you've been so nice, I'm gonna let you fuck me," he chided.

Yong gasped, "what?"

"Yeah. Just fuck me. I haven't been helping to pay rent lately so, you need to punish me... I guess... And sorry too..."

"I won't say no to that. But are you really serious?!" Yong bellowed.

"I've been a pain in the ass. So maybe I deserve pain in my ass."

Yong immediately removed his briefs and pointed his hard cock at the plump butt, "last chance to retreat."

"I told you I'm okay with-- UGH!"

Yong madly fucked the ass of his straight roommate. It was virgin and so tight. He enjoyed listening to his moans turn from painful to pleasurable. 

--

You can support me and my craft by subscribing to my patreon account: patreon.com/jockwonderlust.

No comments:

Post a Comment