If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, June 8, 2020

[SS-773] Son's Door


[SON'S DOOR]

I am a disgusting person.

Tonight, I necessarily walk from my room to the kitchen. I am not hungry nor thirsty.

And I pass by his room again. As I suspected, the door is open.

My youngest son is there. His body is exposed exposed for his private parts covered in tight red bikinis. He is watching something on his tablet.

He notices me by the door and smile, “hi Dad.”

I blush, “hi, it’s late. Aren’t you sleeping yet.”

“I’m just finishing up this movie. My girlfriend recommended it,” he replies.

I tensely walk to my destination and gulps a whole liter of water from the fridge. I suddenly turned thirsty after seeing my sexy son.

“I am a disgusting person,” I mutter to myself.

Maybe it is because I am lonely. My wife died last year. And I have completely lost any interest to date.

This is maybe why I am suddenly lusting for my son, a complete male version carbon copy of his mother.

And this happens almost every night. I would go to the kitchen before midnight and pass my son’s room which would always be open. He would always be in different states of undress while using his gadgets.

The next evening comes and this time, I catch him completely naked. 


“Hey Dad,” he greets me. “All my undies are in the laundry. Sorry.”

“Maybe you should close the door if you are in your birthday suit like that,” I advise with a heavy heart.

“It’s hot. I need ventilation. I don’t think you mind, because we’re both men and it’s just the two of us here.”

I sigh, “okay. But it’s late. Get some sleep already.”

Then I go to the kitchen again and drink cold water. I want to bathe myself in it. I am so inordinately horny.

When I walk back, I now see my son with his back at the door. He seems to impaling his ass on dildo. 


“Oh shit!” I shout in panic.

He turns to me. Then smirks, “Dad maybe we should stop this stupid game.”

“What do you mean?” I ask innocently.

He pulls out the dildo and shows his gaping ass, “fuck me Dad. I’ve been seducing you this whole month already. I know you want it. Just do it.”

My body is shaking as I shed all my clothes. My cock enters his tender, tight hole. It is better than his mom’s pussy.

He turns his face to me, “gawd. I’ve always wanted this Dad.” He thrusts back and welcomes my dick.

“Me too, son...” then I kiss him as I start fucking him seriously now.

--

Please support my craft by subscribing to patreon.com/jockwonderlust, where you can receive perks such as teasers, advanced chapters for my main full length stories and a squirtershorts feature!

No comments:

Post a Comment