If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, June 12, 2020

[SS-775] Borrowing Trunks


[BORROWING TRUNKS]

“Yey! You finally came!”

This was the greeting that welcomed Lochi when he arrived at the pool area in the city’s aquatic fitness center.

He turned and saw Devic, his sister’s fiance. He was wearing white and yellow trunks.

Lochi knew that his girlfriend’s man is fit, but he never imagined that Devic looked stunning wearing a swim suit. HIs lean body was highlighted by the dark tan skin he had.

“Hello! I’m actually very nervous. The water looks deep,” Lochi said.

Devic shook his head, “nah. It’s not that deep. You’ll be able to stand on it and your head will still be above the water. So, are you ready for your basic survival skils training?”

Lochi pulled out board shorts from his bag, “is this okay to wear in the water?”

“Oh no. You have to wear standard swim trunks here. I brought extra. I can lend you mine.” Then Devic handed him red trunks.

“This seems to... revealing,” Lochi muttered.

“You’ll look okay in that. Go change.”

Lochi found the shower room and undressed. He wore the trunks and looked at himself in the mirror.

Devic followed him and declared, “see. You don’t look bad at all. You actually look like a legit swimmer.”

Lochi chuckled, “I just do marathons, that’s why I stay fit.”

“Let’s take a picture of us. Your sister will be delighted that we’re bonding,” Devic suggested.

So, they did a whole body mirror selfie. 


They spent the next hour in the water. Devic taught him about basic floatation and proper movement in the water.

Lochi learned easily. He enjoyed Devic’s good coaching skills.

After the short lesson, Devic excused himself. “Hey you can stay here and wade in the water if you like. I’ll just pee in the washroom.”

Then Devic got out of the pool and went to the CR.

Lochi just kept practicing his flutter kicks while waiting for his trainer.

However, it had been fifteen minutes and Devic had still not returned. Lochi also felt the need to pee so he got out of the water and went to the washroom.

When he got to the shower area, he heard moans. He opened the cubicle where the moans were coming from and found Devic standing, with his trunks down to his knees.

Devic was beating his hard meat while staring at his phone screen. The screen showed the picture they took earlier, donning their speedos.

“OH SHIT!” Devic stopped, looking horrified.

“Are you jacking off to my body?!” Lochi asked, confused.

Devic swallowed, “please don’t tell your sister.”

Lochi grinned. “You got the hots for me?”

“Yeah. I’m sorry,” Devic admitted.

“Hey, I’m not gay but I’ve had my fair share of getting my cock sucked by faggots,” Lochi said seductively while pulling down his trunks, releasing a semi-hard dick/.

“Woooah man, that’s big,” Devic exclaimed in amazement.

“Suck it already so we can continue our lessons in the pool,” Lochi demanded.

Devic submissibly knelt in front of him and started sucking Lochi’s cock.

--

Please support my craft by subscribing to patreon.com/jockwonderlust, where you can receive perks such as teasers, advanced chapters for my main full length stories and a squirtershorts feature!


No comments:

Post a Comment