If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

[SS-780] Rape Saving




[RAPE SAVING]

Proco was walking his dog along the sidewalk when he heard noises at the front yard of a house.

“Please! I can’t handle it anymore!”

“Shit. Don’t resist me! You liked getting fucked last night when you were gangbanged!”

“I liked it yesterday, now my ass is sore!”

Proco’s instincts compelled him to tie his dog leash on a post and then jump over the fence of the house where he heard the squeals. 

He found a tent on top of the frontyard grass. Inside it were two men in briefs, the perpetrator was pulling the briefs of the one lying down who seemed to be in distress. 


“What the fuck! Don’t rape him!” Proco growled then punched the perpetrator.

He then quickly pulled the victim out and carried him out. He got his dog and the three of them raced back to his car.

“Are you okay?” Proco asked the man.

“Man, thanks for saving me. But honestly, you should have not done that,” the victim answered worriedly.

Proco drove, “why is that? He seemed to be hurting you bad.”

“He’s the son of a mafia. My family is indebted big time to his father. And my ass was the payment,” the victim confessed.

“Oh, shit. Don’t worry. I’ll bring you to my house, get you dressed and then we’ll talk to the police,” Proco suggested.

When they got to his house, Proco noticed that his gate was open. He went down his car with the man he rescued. His dog jumped out as well and started barking.

In his house, a hairy burly man was standing. “How dare you punch my son!” 


The victim was shocked, “sir! I am sorry. He’s mistaken! He saved me, he thought I was in distress!”

“WHO ARE YOU?!” Proco demanded. “How did you get into my house?!”

“I’ll put you both in distress!” then the intruder punched Proco.

It was so hard that Proco almost lost his consciousness. The man undressed him quickly and started fucking his ass.

Pain seared inside his body as his hole was penetrated by a big dick for the first time.

The victim just watched his ass abused, looking helpless.

The dog just kept barking.

And Proco started moaning. 

--

If you want to support me and my writing, please be a patron! Subscribe at patreon.com/jockwonderlust.

No comments:

Post a Comment