If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, June 1, 2020

[SS-770] River Rescue


[RIVER RESCUE]

You and your sister got stuck in the middle of the river. The current is so fast and both of you are afraid that you might get into an accident if you move further. You both cling to a large rock.

You have called the emergency hotline of the town that you visited for leisure. And you are patiently waiting for help.

After a few more minutes, a man in a dirt truck arrives and moves through the water to them 


He stops beside the two of you and help you climb behind his he leads you to the dry land.

You and your sibling alight from the vehicle, both still shaken from the previous danger you faced.

“The river is quite unstable lately,” the rescuer advices, “I will suggest that tour agencies inform the tourists that. Please be safe.” 


And then he drives away.

Your sister pinches your arm and says, “oh my goood, he’s soooo hot.”

“Aw!” you complain, “we almost got into an accident and now you’re suddenly giddy like that? Let’s go back to the hotel and rest.”

The next day, your sister comes to you with a basket of fruits.

“Sooo, I did a lot of investigating and I’ve found the man who rescued us yesterday!” she exclaims.

“Wow. Cool. What’s with the fruit basket?”

“Oh, I’m giving this to him. As a sign of thanks. Then maybe, I’d invite him for dinner,” she answers.

“No. What if he’s a rapist?!” you retort in concern then take the basket of fruits, “here’s what I’ll do. I’ll take the basket to him. Then I’d invite him for dinner here.”

She rolls her eyes,” whatever. You’re so protective.”

You bring the basket to the house that she gave you. You find the dirt truck there. The door is open so you peep inside.

The rescuer is there, half naked with only a towel covering his lower body. 


He sees you. “Can I help you?”

You enter and show him the basket, “my sister wants to give you this as a gift. To say thank you for rescuing us yesterday.”

He smiles at you, “ohh that’s you.” Then he receives the gift, “thanks man. Was just doing my job.”

“Man you’re ripped!” you blurt out. You are just so impressed by his physque.

He blushes, “thanks Man, I do my best... Hey, uhm... If you’re free tonight can I uhmm... invite you for dinner?”

Your eyes widen, “oh, you’re gay?”

“Well, yeah. If you’re not, it’s fine,” he answers politely.

“Damn, my sister likes you. She actually wants you to spend dinner with us,” you say exasperatedly. “And I’m not gay.”

He nods, “haha thanks. Sure, I’ll go have dinner with you.”

“I’m bi though,” you tell him smirking.

“Ohhhhh...” he mutters excitedly.

You grin, “if you’re free now I can mess around with you and then when the night comes, we can have that dinner with my sister.”

“Sounds like a plan,” he cheers.

You point out the tent on his towel, “you’re excited.”

“I am!” 

You walk to him and kiss him. He passionately kisses back. You touch his incredible body. It has been a long time you have laid with a man, and this guy would be a nice thirst quencher.

“So, what are, top, bottom or...”

“...I’m bottom,” he admits.

You paw on his ass and kiss him again. “Damn.”

--

You can support me and my craft by subscribing to my patreon account: patreon.com/jockwonderlust.

No comments:

Post a Comment