If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, June 19, 2020

[SS-778] Bully Pillow




[BULLY PILLOW]


“Oh shit. I didn’t think it would actually work!” 

Palun stared at the hunky bully. His face was blank. His jaw was dropped. His hands stretching out.

Palun bought a hypnosis inducing ornament from the store. He was that desperate to get back at his workmate bully.

All he did was show the ornament to the bully, and the latter suddenly turned into a zombie-like stud.

“Will you follow everything I say?” Palun asked tentatively.

“Anything you say, Master,” the hunk replied with a deep, entranced voice.

“Cool, flex for me.”


And the bodybuilder bully started making muscle poses proudly in front of him. 


“Damn, you have a great body. It’s a waste that you have a puny mind,” Palun jeered.

“I am sorry master, please punish me if I hurt you,” the bully replied.

“i want to see your ass. Squat!”

The bully followed.

Palun could not help himself. He touched the man’s flexed buttocks. It was packed.

Palun then got a pillow and threw it on the ground, “hump on this.”

And the bully did as he was told. 


As the bully humped the pillow, Palun pulled down his pants, and the hunk’s boxers. He then fucked the man.

“Oh god master that’s good,” the bully moaned.

“I want you to cum.”

“AHHH MASTER!”

Then the bully creamed on the pillow. Palun came in the tight ass of his bully.

The bully looked at him and grinned, “did you like that?”

Palun quickly stood up, horrified, “wait, aren’t you hypnotized?!”

The bully stood up and laughed, “nope. I was just messing with you.”

“You let me fuck you…?” Palun nervously asked.

“Yeah. But it doesn’t change anything. You’re still a loser,” then the bully walked away.

“Wow. That’s confusing,” Palun said as he scratched his head. 

--


Please support my craft by subscribing to my patreon account: patreon.com/jockwonderlust.

No comments:

Post a Comment