If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, November 29, 2019

[SS-691] Lycra Promodizer


[LYCRA PROMODIZER]

Two friends, Guio and Sion were jogging at 8pm one evening. After that, the two friends would hit the gym after their running cardio.

When they finished, a shorter, leaner man walked to them.

"Hey Sirs! I'm a promodizer from Fettea Apparel," the man greeted them, "I'm currently, promoting the new line of sports underwear from the company. Would you be interested to check them out? We'll just ask for testimonials, and we can give you free samples."

Guio smiled, "woah. That's sweet. Fettea sells good stuff."

"Yeah, I see you're wearing our old fitness line," the vendor noticed.

"Well, yeah sure. We got time to spare," Sion agreed.

The promodizer led them to a small enclosed white tent.

When he entered, the vendor started removing his clothes.

"Woah!" Sion panicked, "what are you doing?!"

The promodizer left his stylish lycra briefs on, "oh. I'm showing you one of our products." 



"Wow. Is that how you market briefs now? Stripping down in public?" Guio bellowed laughing.

The vendor held out his hands and showed his lean body in the briefs, "what do you think?"

"It looks good," Sion complimented. 

"Nah. It looks faggy," Guio grunted.

The promodizer held Sion's hand and brought it to the briefs, "here. Feel the material."

"Woah, hey. You can't do that!" Guio complained.

"It feels. Uhmm. Nice," Sion answered with a red face.

The vendor got a whistle and placed it in between his lips and made it sound. 


Then dropped it hanging around his neck, "so, here's what we'll do. I'll give you two free briefs each plus this whistle if you let me feature you wearing this in our IG stories."

"Hell no!" Guio retorted.

"I'm game!" Sion exclaimed.

Guio looked at him quizzically, "are you alright-- hey don't undress here. Ugh fuck. You're such an exhibitionist."

Sion removed all his clothes. The vendor gave him the briefs to wear. He started posing in the briefs and flexing his muscular bod, while the other took pictures.

"What if I put my cock in your lips instead of that whistle," Sion said naughtily.

"Great!" the promodizer squealed and immediately knelt, undressed him and sucked his cock.

Guio buried his face in his palms, "oh fuuuck. You're such a pervert Sion."

The vendor backed up and asked, "oh. Aren't you boyfriends."

"No fuck. I'm straight!" Guio defended.

"Yeah. Unfortunately, this best friend of mine is straight," said Sion, "but hey. He's a great wingman."

"Whatever, Sion," Guio grumbled.

The vendor kept sucking him until he came in his mouth.

"Are you done?" Guio asked irritably.

"Yeah. Unless, you want me to suck you too?" Sion teased.

Guio rolled his eyes, "you know I only let you suck me after the workout."

Sion giggled, "okay okay. Let me just get my prize briefs and let's go to the gym."

The promodizer suggested, "hey, I'll be here in this tent until midnight. We can both suck you then I'll give you a dozen free undies."

Guio sighed, "okay fine." 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment