If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, November 4, 2019

[SS-680] Brother's Birthday


[BROTHER'S BIRTHDAY]

“Hello brother, happy birthday! Look! I bought you a cake!”

Kabo looked at his younger brother, the middle of three siblings coming up to him in his room, bringing a white chocolate cake, his favorite.

“Hey, bro. Thanks. I don’t want to be a rude bummer, but I’m just not very happy for this birthday,” Kabo groaned.

The middle brother smiled and said, “don’t worry. I understand you. I know how you feel. I hope you can cheer up. I’m just here for you.”

“Thanks brother.”

“I’m just going to work. See you later!” said the brother before he went off.

Kabo was very sad that day, so he decided to just stay on his bed. He did not even wear anything. He was naked under his sheets.

Then he heard Chinese traditional drums and symbals started to sound in the house speakers.

Came in the door is his youngest brother in festival dragon costume doing their ancestors' traditional dance for celebrations. 


Kabo was a bit amused and laughed at his brother's antics.

Soon the dance ended and the dragon head was off. His handsome young brother's face came to view.

"I heard you're pretty sad today so I danced to make you happy before I go to school. And also for good luck," he chimed.

Kabo smiled, "thanks it did made me smile. But I think I'm still not that in a celebratory mood."

"I understand. Well, anyway. We will still have our dinner later okay? You me and brother. We'll treat you," the youngest offered.

"Thanks. That's sweet."

Then the brother left.

Kabo turned back to bed to sleep.

After an hour, he was awoken by the sound of a car driving in front of the house.

Kabo got up and walked to the window. His naked body in full view. 


He saw a familiar car and cheered, "HE CAME!"

He ran down and opened the door. He saw his father walking to him.

His father met him with an embrace, "happy birthday, Kabo!"

"Thanks Dad! I really thought you were too busy at work to celebrate with us. I was sooo sad," Kabo cooed.

His father touched his cheeks, "well. I'm here now."

In excitement, Kabo kissed his father with so much passion.

His father smirked after the kiss and said, "well Kabo. Since it's your birthday, I will do anything you want me to do."

"Suck me Dad," then Kabo winked.

His father dropped his bags and knelt down and took his cock with one sweep.

"Fuck. Dad. Uhhhh..."

His father really made up for the many times he was out for work. He sucked with so much gusto. He also fingered Kabo's hole.

It did not take long for Kabo to orgasm. His father was a great cocksucker.

The father drank all his juice.

After swallowing, the father looked up to him, "what else do you want me to do?"

"Let's cuddle in my bed! And then when my brothers come back home, we gang bang your sweet ass."

His father bit his lip and squeezed Kabo's cock, "shit. Yeah. Let's do all that." 

No comments:

Post a Comment