If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, November 1, 2019

[SS-679] Bully Stripper


[BULLY STRIPPER]

Ineos was standing in front of the mirror, looking at his hunky body in briefs.

He knew he was sexy but he felt really awkward.

"Ugh. I can't believe I really agreed to do this. Fuck if only I didn't need the money."

His delivery truck got destroyed in an accidental crash with a train. The driver safely left.

He needed a new truck soon, or else his delivery business might completely lose its clients.

There was a job that could give him enough money in a month for him to buy the vehicle.

Ineos left his home and arrived at the back door of the all male strip club. 

When he entered, there were other strippers there. He was welcomed and coaxed by the men.

"Ohhh look who's here? Ineos!"

He turned and saw a muscular man in wife beaters, wearing eyeglasses. 


"Who are you... Oh shit. Is that you, Meteo?"

Meteo used to be a thin, geeky kid in high school who was his classmate.

"Look where the bully has landed. I thought you were going to be a rich Football player? And I'm going to be a poor scrawny kid?" Meteo jeered.

Ineos scratched his head, "wow. I was a kid back then. I admit I was a bully but I'm matured now. I just need the money to get my business back that's why I'm here. You're looking great."

"Thanks. You sure you can do this, dude? You used to be homophobic. You wedgied all the faggots in school. Now you're here dancing for thirsty gays!" Meteo said, smirking.

Ineos' eyes widened, "what?! I thought this was ladies' club?"

"Nah dude. This is a crazy ass sexy club. That's why the pay is high. Good luck Ineos!" 

Then Meteo removed his shirt and stood in just tight blue briefs, and a sponsor henna. 


Ineos swallowed. His geeky classmate is now a complete stud.

The strippers were called out. They started dancing on stage.

Ineos was so distracted with all the hot men in the audience trying to look at him. He cringed everytime bills were placed on his briefs.

He diverted his attention to Meteo who was dancing seductively and gracefully. He was obviously a crowd favorite.

Eventually, Meteo saw him looking and walked to him. The improved geek started grinding on him.

“Hey. Hey! Stop that!” Ineos complained, “Meteo!”

“You wanna get extra money?” Meteo asked naughtily, “I can help you!”

“Huh? How!”

To his surprise, Meteo kissed him squarely. 

Instead of struggling away, Ineos responded to the kiss. Meteo’s lips were soft and more masterful than any of the girls he had ever kissed.

He felt Meteo’s hands move around his body.

Ineos also was tempted to touch the ripped man he was liplocking with.

Meteo slid his hand into the back of Ineos' briefs and then slipped a finger inside.

“Ohhh…” Ineos moaned in pleasure.

“Good keep moaning. Your tips will soar.”

Meteo kissed him again and slid back two fingers.

The crowd boomed with hoots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment