If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

[SS-687] Scared Stalker


[SCARED STALKER]

Kylin was skimming his Instagram feed when he found that his crush had a new picture posted.

It was Hown. He was a married man, who was a biker. He often posted pics of himself shirtless. Mostly, they were gym pics, pics with different bikes and him with his gun collection.

This was the type of man that Kylin liked. Rash, dangerous and masculine.

He veiwed Hown's IG stories and found that he was visiting a resort that was near Kylin's place.

Kylin was free that day, so he decided to visit the resort, hoping to see his crush in the flesh.

He arrived at the place in fifteen minutes. He immediately looked for his crush. 

He found Hown swimming with his wife and two kids.

Kylin hid and pulled out his phone. He started taking pictures of his crush who was wearing short trunks in the pool. 


He also took pictures of Hown chugging beer at their cottage.

When he took enough pictures, Kylin decided to dress down to his shorts and dip in the pool. His visit was a success. He would jack off to those pictures later.

Suddenly, he felt someone grab him from behind and placed a damp cloth on his face. Upon inhaling the scent of the rag, he immediately fell unconscious.

When he opened his eyes, he found himself in a denuded basement of a building.

In front of him was Hown, holding an armalite. 


Kylin screamed, "oh my god please don't hurt me!"

Hown pointed the weapon at him, "why are you taking pictures of me?! Are you a spy?!"

"Huh?!" Kylin was terrified and confused, "no I'm not!"

"Are you a police man? Are you going to arrest me for drugs?!" Hown growled while pitting the barel at his forehead.

Kylin was almost crying, "no Hown. I'm sorry! I'm... I've just got a crush on you okay?! I took pics of you because I liked you! I don't even know you push drugs or whatever!"

"Now that you know will you blab about it?!" Hown threatened.

"Not with a gun on my face... Fuck!" Kylin moaned.

Hown pulled his gun away. "Yeah. You squeal like a fag. You're not a threat."

Kylin stood up, "can I go now?! Shiit."

Hown held his shoulder, "come here. You deserve a different gun on your face."

Everything happened so quick. Kylin was already on his knees with his mouth sucking on the man's large cock.

"Get ready for the explosion from my best gun ever!" Hown howled and blasted on his face.

Kylin licked the cum on his face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment