If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

[SS-681] Bully Service


[BULLY SERVICE]

Constin was very pleased at what he was looking at. Jarren was working for him. 

"Hey, boss. Where should I put all these drinks?" Jarren asked.

Constin swallowed as he drank at the sight of the high school jock ten years ago, now his errand boy at his new restaurant. "Uhm, you can probably place them in the corner, Jarren."

Constin was just sitting at the bar as he watched the sexy body donning only white briefs. Jarren was still a total stud as he was when they were in high school.

After all the work was done, Jarren walked to him, "sorry if I'm just in my undies. It's hot in here. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

Constin swallowed, "uhh... Nothing. I think you've helped enough. Here..." He placed his hand in his pocket.

Jarren pushed his hand away, "oh no. You don't need to pay me. I told you... I'm doing this for you because I want to make up for all the horrors I did to you when I bullied you."

Constin smiled, "okay. Uhm. Well thanks."

Jarren wore his clothes and left the store, promising to come back tomorrow.

Constin hardly slept that night. One day, Jarren just appeared at his door offering peace and help. It had been a week and Jarren was still offering help.

The next day, Constin woke up at some noise from downstairs. He got up and went to his bar. He found Jarren in pink briefs painting the wall. 


Jarren noticed him and turned, "hey Constin. Nice to see you. I think painting this wall light would be great for your business. Don't you think?"

Constin swallowed and stared at the plump ass, "ahh sure. Yeah. You're right. Hey look, Jarren. You don't need to do all this. I've forgiven you a long time ago."

Jarren hopped off the ladder and walked to him, "naah... I like to do this. Let me. Am I messing stuff up?"

Constin shook his head, "no. No. You're actually great. So fucking great. I never thought I'd open my bar earlier, thanks for your help."

Jarren touched his cheek, "nooo... Thank you for letting me be here. Hey. After I finish this, I'm gonna give you a nice time."

An hour after, Jarren was in front of him, in black leather briefs and gyrating seductively. 


Jarren sat on Constin and started grinding on his bulge.

"Is this destressing you?" Jarren asked.

Constin swallowed, "oh yeah. Very much."

"Good."

Jarren knelt down and pulled down Constin's pants and freed his dick.

Jarren swallowed the cock and gave an expert blowjob.

"Gahd you taste so good," Jarren spoke in between slurps.

"You're so sexy ohh..." Constin purred.

Jarren stood, removed his briefs, turned and sat on Constin's cock.

Constin moaned wildly as Jarren's ass massaged his penis. 

Jarren was also trashing and groaning as he impaled himself of Constin's cock while jacking off his own.

"I'm cumming," Constin warned.

"Give it to me, babe..."

"Ohhh!"

Constin jerked and came inside Jarren's bowels.

Jarren also moaned and came with him.

Jarren turned back and spoke, "I've always wanted this. Even when we were classmates, Constin. I was just dumb. And scared to tell you."

Constin smiled, "me too."

"Just let me stay okay?"

"Of course."

Then they kissed sweetly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment