If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, November 8, 2019

[SS-682] Topmost Guard


[TOPMOST GUARD]

The security guard went on his usual rounds of the topmost floor of the building.

He heard noises of objects falling down when he got there.

He rushed to the source of the sound and ended up in the CEO's office. there he found a young man standing wearing only red boxer briefs.

He recognize the man as the CEO's only son. 

"Woah! What are you doing here, sir?" he asked.

"Sorry, I was just studying here. I couldn't really study at home," the young man said.

"Why are you bringing a knife with you?" he ask worriedly.

The son chuckled, "oh, I'm sorry. I was just opening some packages where my books were."

"Okay then. I'll leave you in peace," the guard said as he walked away.

The following evening, the guard made rounds again. He also brought some documents for the office from the postal center. 

Again, he was surprised when he saw the son of the CEO lying on a recliner backwards. 


"You're here again, sir," the guard greeted.

"Yeah, I'm going to be studying here every night from now on," the stud son replied, "you just caught me on a break."

"Okay, I'll just leave these papers here," the guard said while settling down the documents on a table.

"Hey, I'm kind of tired. Can you massage my shoulders and back?" the son requested.

The guard just abided by the request of the young man and started kneading his muscular shoulders. They were tight and very packed.

The young stud was moaning hard at his every touch. He noticed that in front of their stylish briefs that the man was wearing, there was a sizable bulge. But he did not mind it.

This happened to every night. The guard would find the young muscular man in tight underwear. The stud with request for a massage and he would abide without question.

He was even starting to get turned on with a mere touch on the man's body.

On the tenth day, he once again found the son. This time the young man was lying on top of a table, wearing blue designer boxer briefs. 


The guard didn't need to be told. He immediately walk to the man and started pressing on the ample muscles that covered his body.

Once again, the bulge in front of the briefs was engorged.

But this time, he was more brazen. His hand went two the bulge and he started kneading on it.

The son moaned at his touch. 

The guard felt the bulge getting wetter with precum.

The guard also felt a hand fumbling his fly. It was the son's. He allowed the stud to free his cock and jack it off.

The guard removed the briefs and started masturbating the big cock.

"Ohhhh when I come, I want you to scoop my sperm and bring it to my mouth," the son requested.

It sent the guard to climax. He came on the stud's hand.

Seconds after, the son came on his hand too.

The lying stud took his own hand to his mouth and started slurping on the guard's cum.

The guard brought his sticky hand to the mouth of the CEO's boss and let the man slurp his own cum.

Out of instinct, the guard kissed the hunk and they swapped their mixed cums. 

No comments:

Post a Comment