If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, November 25, 2019

[SS-689] Balcony Help


[BALCONY HELP]

Lynk was hiding in the construction site near the apartment where he was living in.

He was wearing nothing but his white briefs.

Earlier, while he was taking out the trash, he was nabbed by seven men. He was punched, drugged and robbed. He lost his consciousness and when he woke up, he found himself in the empty construction site, and his clothes were already gone.

It was still early in the afternoon so he could not walk out because of his almost nude state. 


He peeped out and saw that there was a guy at the second floor stretching at the balcony.

The guy saw him, "hey! I know you! What are you doing there?!" 


Lynk shouted, "I've been robbed and I'm naked. I cannot go back! Can you help me?"

"Sure. Wait for me!"

After five minutes, the neighbor arrived to him, covering him with a robe.

They walked back to the apartment.

"Oh shit. My keys are in the pants that got stolen..my wife and kids won't be back until after an hour," Lynk remembered.

"You can stay at my place for the mean time," the man replied.

The next thing he knew, Lynk was sipping coffee offered by the man in his spacious apartment at the balcony.

"Thanks for helping me!" Lynk bellowed.

"No worries, amigo," the neighbor replied, "but dude. You don't have to be ashamed going out in your tighty whities with that kind of bod."

"Hah. I'm not that daring. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't do it if you're in my position," Lynk replied.

The neighbor suddenly removed his clothes.

"Woah!" Lynk panicked.

Then the man stood in front him and said, "I worked hard for this bod."

Lynk swallowed as he wallowed at the muscular image in front of him. He was staring at the large bulge in front of the stylish white briefs.

The neighbor cleared his throat, "you seem to like what you're seeing."

"Huh? Well yeah. You do look great. And uhm... Nice cock dude," Lynk murmured.

"You into guys?" he asked.

Lynk mumbled, "I messed around back in college."

"Nice man. So, you're sucking me or not?" the neighbor asked naughtily.

Lynk pulled down the briefs and started sucking on the cock. He missed having sex with other men, and it was a welcome distraction from his traumatic robbing experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment