If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, October 21, 2019

[SS-674] Son's Reluctance


[SON'S RELUCTANCE]

Mr. Rivier went back to one of his company's construction sites. 

The COO met with him, "Mr. Rivier! How pleasantly surprising it is to see you! What brings you here?"

"I just want to talk to my son," Mr. Rivier said, "he hasn't been going home."

The CEO, Mr. Rivier, sent his son to grass roots training at the construction site in order to have a first hand feel of how the business worked.

After months, his son has been performing well as an intern construction worker. He had adapted to the blue collar work culture. He even had naughty fun with the other laborers.

The COO brought him to the gravel site. The son was there driving the truck.



The son then went down to clean the gravel around the truck that got a bit stuck.

As he neared, Mr. Rivier could see that his son had grown darker and more muscular. He noticed that the young man had stopped trimming his chest hairs.

The son saw him and greeted, "hey dad. What's up?"

"Your immersion here was supposed to be done four months ago. You've been here for a year," Mr. Rivier spoke sternly, "I need you back to the office. I need to train you with corporate work now."

The son smiled, "can't I just do my work here? I like it here."

Mr. Rivier snapped, "no! Your work is done here. Let's go."

The son dropped his filter and went under the truck, "no can do dad. I need to finish fixing this truck. And look, when I got here, morale went up. We became more productive. Don't you want to keep it that way? Besides, you're the one who forced me to be here. Now that I'm liking it, now you want to pull me out. You're so unfair." 


Then the son placed his whole body under the truck.

"What should I do?" Mr. Rivier asked the COO.

"Honestly, I think he should be here," the COO replied, "he's doing great things here."

"Ooohhh yeaaah suck me... Yeaaah..." moaned the son from under the truck.

Mr. Rivier peeped and saw that there was a worker who slid in and started sucking his son's cock.

"He'll eventually come to his senses," the COO explained, "besides, he was just like you when your father sent you here for training."

Mr. Rivier chuckled, "oh gawd. Yeah. I was such a hard-working slut back then."

"You didn't want to leave at first," the COO taunted.

"Only because you were such a good lover," Mr. Rivier responded, while looking at his COO intensely.

"I kinda missed messing around with you here," the COO cooed.

"Me too."

Mr. Rivier knelt and pulled the COO's pants. He started sucking the cock he used to play with twenty years ago when he was manager in training at that site.

"Ohhhh yesss..." the COO moaned.

After a few minutes, another guy stood up beside the COO.

Mr. Rivier looked up and saw it was his son. 

The son was smirking, "seems like, you were trained well in this place too, eh?"

"Well that, and also because being cocksluts is natural to our family," Mr. Rivier teased and sucked his son's cock. 


No comments:

Post a Comment