If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

[SS-669] Nerdy Find


[NERDY FIND]

Ahor was lining up together with other fitness buffs who were joining the contest. It was Ahor's first time to join. When he was younger, he was a thin nerdy boy.

After one year of diligent working out, he finally qualified for the lightweight division. He was proudly standing in black posing trunks. He could not believe he finally pulled that off.

He was looking around the place. There were spectators who were glad to see near naked, muscular men conglomerating in a public area.

One man caught Ahor's attention. He panicked because he knew the guy.

It was his previous co-worker, Alish. 


Ahor tried to be inconspicuous. Alish and he did not have a good parking when Alish left the company.

He never knew that Alish joined competitions like this. Alish had already a good body one year ago before he left, but he was a very shy lad.

But now, Alish looked very sexy in his blue bikini poser. 


Ahor kept himself away from the other guy, even if Alish was truly magnetic.

After the competition, he felt someone touched his shoulders.

"Ahor..."

Ahor flinched and slowly turned around. "Hi Alish."

Alish placed his hands on his hips, "wow. Ahor. Wow. You... You look good."

Ahor turned red, "ah yeah. I'm working out hard now. No more nerd Ahor."

Alish smiled, "I'm so happy to see you."

Ahor choked. "It's nice to see you too. Well, I've got to go now."

Alish held his hand firmly, "hey. Wait. I've got unfinished business with you."

Ahor shook his head, "huh?"

"The night before I left the company. When something happened to us..." Alish explained, "why did you just ghost me?"

Ahor swallowed, "well... Uhm. I didn't know what to do. I was the geek. You're the hottie. What happened to us... It didn't mean anything, right?"

Alish kissed him. Ahor was surprised, but he kissed back. 

“I have always liked you, Ahor. I couldn’t understand why you always were so avoidant with me,” Alish muttered.

Ahor scratched his head, “well, I couldn’t figure out your kind deeds for me. I just thought you were just naturally kind. I always thought I had no chance with such a jock like you.”

He shook his head, “I have always liked you.” Then they kissed again. Their bodies and bulges rubbing.

“Ohhh gawd. I can’t believe this…” Ahor murmured. “I always think about the time you fucked me before we parted.”

Alish held Ahor’s bulge, “well. You get to fuck me this time. Because you won your division. You nerd. You fucking sexy nerd." 



No comments:

Post a Comment