If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

[SS-666] Lucifer's Revenge


[LUCIFER'S REVENGE]

"I'm bored."

Lucifer's voice boomed inside his fiery castle and travelled across his hell paradise.

Demons started flying to his furnace throne. 

"What do you want us to do, god of darkness?" the demons cackled with their baritone, hoarse voices.

"I want another fallen angel to consume," Lucifer bellowed while his fingers danced under the tongue of fire he was conjuring. "I want my archangels."

"Whom should we get, dark master?" one demon asked, "Salaphiel? Baraquiel?"

Lucifer stood, "I have an idea!" Then he flew to the dungeon made of diamonds.

He entered and saw one of his fallen archangels, Raphael. 

Raphael was tamed in ropes. He was a powerful holy angel, and when he was turned into a demon, he became an insatiable devil who could consume a crowd of men if he wanted.  

He only heeded his new master, Lucifer.

"Raphael. I want you to abduct another angel. I am hungry for more," Lucifer commanded."

"Consider it done. May I receive your blessing?" the strong human form spoke submissively.

With a snap, Lucifer broke the ropes. Raphael knelt and sucked the penis of his master. It took him two days to do so. When Lucifer orgasmed, Raphael consumed all the magical semen.

Raphael wore his leather briefs and strap on and brought his weapons in a suitcase. With dangerous courage, he flew back to his old home, heaven.


A year later, Raphael returned.

Lucifer went back to the dungeon. He saw angel Gabriel. His body exposed and tied. His wings were gone.



Lucifer walked to him and grinned, "ahhh... The angel of the annunciation. The news bearer of the mother of the son. I see that the world is not so good ever since he went back to your kingdom. Is he really ever gonna come back."

Gabriel's mouth was plastered. His face horrified. He was trying to let go.

Lucifer touched his cheeks, "you will be mine. Soon, I'll get the other archangels, and I will rule the world."

Lucifer turned to Raphael, who was also there, and gave him a knowing smile.

Raphael removed the only small loin cloth that covered Gabriel's holy privates.

Lucifer went behind him and whispered, "I fuck better than your three masters in heaven combined."

Lucifer started thrusting into the ass of the angel, who seemed to immediately feel lusted.

After three days, Lucifer came into Gabriel's ass. His semen started to corrupt the angel's spirit.


Three months later, Lucifer visited the dungeon, and saw a tied and plastered Gabriel being fucked by Salaphiel.  


Baraquiel, Uriel and Raphael were waiting for their turn. 

Gabriel's corruption is almost complete. Lucifer's revenge on heaven is almost complete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment