If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, October 4, 2019

[SS-667] Interrupting Cousin


[INTERRUPTING COUSIN]

Gamit placed his laptop on the kitchen table and opened his video chatting up. A live image of his girlfriend popped out of the window.

"Wow. Really? The kitchen?! Haha," she spoke giggling.

"Yeah, we have a few family visitors sleeping with us, two are in my bedroom," he replied, "so, I guess we have to do it here in the kitchen."

"Well, then. Flex those guns for me, sexy..." she purred while feeling herself under her lingerie.

Gamit did a double biceps pose, "yeah. You like that?"

"Yeah baby... I want to see more..." she groaned.

Gamit removed his clothes and left his briefs. He started grinding his hips for his horny girlfriend. 


She continued to moan while ravenging herself.

"Ohhhhfff..." a baritone moan came from the side of the living room.

Her eyebrows crossed, "who is that?"

"My cousin. I'll get back to you. I'll just shut him up." Gamit closed the laptop.

He went to the living room and found his older cousin, lying on the couch and fondling his cock in his briefs. 


"Ugh. Can you stop that?!" Gamit shouted at him.

"I'm horny..." the cousin groaned.

"Fine. Can you do that quietly?! I'm trying to cybersex my girlfriend."

"No can do, Gamit. You know I can't do this and not be loud."

Gamit crossed his arms. "Okay. Finish that. I'll wait for you!"

The cousin started masturbating furiously.

Gamit felt his throat go dry as he stared at his sexy cousin.

The cousin smirked, "I'll finish faster when you help me."

Gamit bellowed, "ugh. Fine."

Gamit knelt down and started sucking his cousin.

"Ahhh gaaahd Gamit. You still have it... Ohhh..."

The cousin squirmed until he blew his load in Gamit's mouth.

Gamit swallowed and then stood up, "you happy?"

The cousin smiled and closed his eyes, "yeah. Thanks Gamit."

Gamit went back to his laptop and put his girlfriend back on, "now, where were we?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment