If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, October 14, 2019

[SS-671] Household Designing


[HOUSEHOLD DESIGNING]

When I enlisted myself as a part time interior decorator on Craiglist, I never thought that I would meet really weird households.

Take the Extremis Household for example.

They hired me to design a fifty square bungalow they recently bought. It was empty. They wanted it to be designed specifically for their needs.

They were gonna pay me twenty hundred thousand dollars for the crafting and implementation of the design. 

They told me that as a part of the design process, they require me to stay in the house so that I can have a feel of what goes on the house.

They were paying me a huge lot, so it was a fair request. I told about the project to my girlfriend and excused myself from our scheduled dates. She understood.

However, when I stayed at the house, I noticed many weird things that the all-male family did.

For instance, the oldest son-- he was captain of the basketball team in their school. I caught him rubbing himself through his tight uniform. And then he fucked himself using the baseball bat.

The father of the house, always wore tight rubber overalls. He then would bathe in gewy oil. Then he would use dildos to fuck himself while smelling his used boots. 


The uncles liked wearing fishnet stockings. Many times, I saw the two uncles lying om what looks like a doctor's clinic bed. Then they would smooch and fuck each other while wearing the stockings.


I saw many other things. They would have missionary sex with each other. They would use sex toys. They would tie each other and whip at each other's bodies.

Weirdly, they just allowed me to watch these lewd, incestuous acts that should have been privately. At times they would invite me. I would fist them. Jack their cocks. And sometimes, they would fuck me too.

After a week, I knew exactly what this family wanted. I divided the house into dungeons where their sex paraphernalia could be placed, so they can freely do their kinks.

I was so pleased with my work that I frequently went back to the house to play with the family members, even after I married my girlfriend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment