If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, October 11, 2019

[SS-670] Paris Plan


[PARIS PLANS]

A week after the taping of the last episode of the latest series of his show, Philon decided to drive out of the city to go to a posh resort in the country side.

When he got there, Philon quickly changed to his white and black swim trunks and dipped in the private pool of his suite.

As he swam in the water, his head was drowning in deep thoughts.

He had been so engrossed with the things that were happening on and off set that he almost forgot about his upcoming wedding with a famous celebrity singer.

The water was cold against his skin. But nothing can be more freezing than his cold feet. As his head moved in and out of the water, he was trying to ponder if marrying his girlfriend at a young age was a good idea.

Especially after getting to explore other things.

After an hour of doing laps, he resurfaced. He sat on the ledge of the pool and stared into nothingness. 


“Hey, Philon!”

He turned and saw a well-bodied man in designer trunks, standing near the pool. 


Philon stood up. “what are you doing here?!”

“You forgot that you told me about this vacation of yours in one of your shoots?” said Alvier, the director of the TV series.

Alvier started walking to him with a grin.

Philon flinched at the sexiest creature on earth— to him.

Alvier held his face and kissed his lips.

Philon just allowed Alvier to devour his mouth. Anyways, the director had done this almost everyday before and after their taping schedules. Tasting his amazing kisses was not new to Philon.

Theirs was a forbidden relationship that happened a bit late. The sparks were evident— even set staff and cast could tell.

“I love you, Alvier…” Philon muttered.

“Ahh… You can’t say that and still be considering to get married with your girlfriend,” Alvier teased.

“Well, you know I can’t just stop this wedding, and then just go out into the world and come out of the closet,” Philon said sarcastically, “that’ll destroy my career.”

“Can I offer another option?” asked Alvier.

“What is it?”

“I booked two tickets to Paris. I’ll try to find a movie-related gig there. Anyways, I’m kind of tired of doing these lazy mainstream shows anyway. I wanna reinvent,” said the director, “you can come with me, and we can just forget all this.”

Philon gasped, “I don’t know what to say.”

“Well, say yes… Because we can live together there. We can get married. Let’s do this relationship right,” Alvier retorted. “I love you.”

“Shit… This is so hard…” Philon muttered.

Alvier jumped into the water, “well. I’ll give you time to think about it. But for the mean time, you have to enjoy this vacation.”

Alvier pulled down Phion’s trunks and sucked his cock.

Philon leaned back. He breath heavily. All the oxygen went to his brain. And all he can think about is how sexy and romantic it would be to get married with Alvier in Paris. 

No comments:

Post a Comment