If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

[SS-594] Kayak Troubles


[KAYAK TROUBLES]

Sheruo almost drowned in the river today. He went on his old kayak to have a short rowing exercise. But when he got fifty meters away from the land, some of the parts started to dismantle and he started to sink.

It's a good thing that the water was calmer than usual and that his feet could reach the ground. He salvaged all of his boat's parts and swam back to dry land.

He went to an open spot and started to rebuild his kayak. However, it seemed like it was beyond repair.


The boat had been ten years with him. It had been repaired so many times and used so often for his fitness. He needed a new one.

Sheruo laid down panting on the ground. He was helpless. He was broke and too deep into his college loans.


"It got broken again?"

Sheruo stood up and saw a muscular man who was always by that river. He was standing by the wall of the house nearby. It seemed like he just finished a run.


Sheruo immediately stood up, “yes.”

“Maybe you should buy a new one,” the man suggested as he walked closer.

“I have no money.”

“I told you, I can give you money.” Then the man’s lips curled into a mischievous smile.

Sheruo shook his head firmly, “how many times will I tell you not to hit on me, Sir?! I am not gay, okay. I’m not interested in your money!”

The man raised his hands, “okay. I’ll give you half the price of however much that is. Let me just massage your shoulders.”

Sheruo thought hard. It seemed like a good offer. “Okay. But just a massage okay? No inappropriate touching.”

The man agreed.

Sheruo sat down on a chair. He then felt hands bear weight on his shoulders.

As the man started kneading his knots, he immediately felt a wave of pleasure, “oohhh…”

“Does that feel good?” the man asked.

Sheruo sighed, “yes. Man. Your hands are good.”

“Can I touch your chest?”

“No!”

“I’m just gonna massage it.”

“Oooohhhhh… yeah. Okay. Do it— ahhhh yeahhh…”

“Your pecs are hard!”

“Ohhh yeah. They’re tired from the rowing— oh my god. Please not my nipples!”

Sheruo was writhing in pleasure while the man handled his torso in alternating hard and soft touches. He was almost too helpless to retaliate. Then he felt a tongue lick his ears. He almost jump in surprise.

He was moaning uncontrollably. Then he shouted and bucked wildly.

“Are you creaming in your pants?” the man asked, surprised.

“Shit! Your hands are magic!” Sheruo said as he held his crotch.

The man stood up straight and said, “give me your bank account and the price of your kayak. I’ll wire you half of the price.”

Sheruo nodded in the middle of fast breaths, “yes.”

“If you’re still interested to get the other half, we can do this all the way,” then the man winked and swam in the river.

Sheruo’s mind was clouded. He thought about agreeing on the sex. For the kayak. For the kayak.

No comments:

Post a Comment