If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, April 8, 2019

[SS-590] Electrician's Secret


[ELECTRICIAN'S SECRET]

Berson was jogging around the electrical plant where he was guarding. Because it was hot, he ran while shirtless. He went around and made sure that everything was in place before he left, and at the same time have a good cardio before he hit the gym after work.

After one hour of sweating it out, he went to one of the comfort rooms to wash up. While he was there, he suddenly hear shouting of men nearby.

"Oh shit yeah! This place is good! Good for our new video!"

The voice was followed by the sound of metal rustling. 

Berson finished his CR needs, Berson decided to check out where the chattering was from. He was irritably surprised to find one of the electricians in the restricted area. Not only was he not wearing personal protective gear, he also did not have a shirt on.


Berson walked to him, "why are you here? And why are you half naked?"

The electrician looked uneasy, "oh... I'm just checking some uhmm... stuff around here."

"Without your shirt on?"

"It's hot."

Then he heard jarring of equipments in the basement under them.

"What is that?" Berson asked austerely.

The electician started to sweat. "Ohh uhm. Maybe the others are just finishing up downstairs."

"I don't remember assigning anyone here," Berson was mad, "I'm going down."

The electrician tried stopped him, but he was fast. When he got to the basement, he saw two men inside a smaller facility. They were wearing nothing but designer briefs and were making out.


There was a camera on a tripod that was filming them.

"Who are they?!" Berson asked.

The two got startled. Both were shaking in panic.

The electrician spoke, "sorry, sir. I didn't know you were here. I'd better come clean. These are my friends. They're a popular webcam show couple in YouTube. I told them about a secret outdoor location they can film. I thought you left home. I'm sorry. I guess I'm losing my job now."

Berson raised his eyebrow, "and you're gonna be part of the show?"

The electrician nodded, "I just needed extra money."

"I wanna watch it," Berson declared.

The three froze in surprise.

"Are you the bottom?" Berson asked.

The electrician stuttered, "no. I'm a top."

Berson laughed, "okay. If you want to stay in this job, you have to suck them both and then be double penetrated."

The electrician gasped, looking confused at the straight-acting gay man who was ordering him to be drilled.

The next thing he knew, he was in front on the camera with the two stars. He was kneeling and alternately sucking their cocks.

He screamed in agony as the two dicks loosened his hole.

Berson walked to the electrician, pulled out his dick and said, "suck it."

With tears in his eyes due to pain and intense pleasure, the electrician blowjobbed Berson. 

Berson fucked his face. He plans to talk to them later regarding other lacations where they could film in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment